Feedback on Monster War

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
KarvinenDR

Re: Feedback on Monster War

Postby KarvinenDR » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:57 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:The whole PVE content of the game is too easy in my opinion and in the opinion of many other players, which makes the PVE of DR boring. I want give interrest in DR PVE.

hard when every single fight is a tank and spank

Titus

Postby Titus » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:29 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:The whole PVE content of the game is too easy in my opinion and in the opinion of many other players, which makes the PVE of DR boring. I want give interrest in DR PVE.

A few suggestions to give interest in PVE :

1) If Someone dies in Monster War should be kicked out and lost the quest.
2) Add mini-boss to increase monster damage/skills.

People will do better teams to survive and end the quest.

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:41 pm

I hate to even give these type of suggestions because I feel if they get implemented, they won't be tested first.

But, in order to make PVE a little more interesting. Brainstorm resistances on mobs, Damage output from mobs.

For example, I noticed in monster war that Archers were using Shark Missle and thats it pretty much it. Make some of the mini boss monsters resistance to ice. Forces archers to use a different skill or other blasters to play more of a role.

I suggest not to conitnue lowering the timer, but force players to use potions, elixirs, candles, ect. Make a spell that does AoE damage that kills all in 1 hit every 1 minute. Force players to use invalid magic potions in order to survive that specific second. These concepts are similiar to many other MMORPGs (Like WoW) forcing players to chug resistance potions to kill a boss. (This is just an example)

I think you could raise the player count to 15.. (3 of each class)
Symtex

momokobo

Postby momokobo » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:04 pm

lemonbone wrote:For lv1~99, the first gate have too many exp but that good lvling i guess for 9x.

Then is no point to continue after the first gate, because all mob hit u 10k+

I want to second that because it just append to me today :lol:
When you destroy the guard tower as 11~99 player you're literally left there with nothing but a few exp.

Although it's true that 11-99 player can't do much after that because mobs are so strong I would like to suggest that destroying the low lvl gate (one side/door) should also be a requirement for the stone to become vulnerable :P
If no 11-99 players join it needs to be destroyed anyway(? if I understand it right) and if 11-99 player join and help save a second by attacking/destroying the guard tower they get help to get out of the room at very least.
-
Also it might be too late by now but in general to get more low level players join it might be useful to have a "join" or "to warfield" button on that pop up screen. I imagine there are a few people who don't even know how to join the monster war.
-
It's been mentioned in this thread already but for non d4 a pwp/fame reward would be nice for guard, stone and gate attacks.

dboylu

Postby dboylu » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:06 pm

too simple but good try. the fighting is not smooth, can feel lag here and there. no pvp makes some people just wait and not fight which ends up to no one join monster war.

Return to “Suggestions”