Guest Account Trouble

Are you having trouble launching the game or any other non-ingame related issues? Post them here to get help.
MessieCassie

Guest Account Trouble

Postby MessieCassie » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:45 am

I no longer have access to my guest account. The username is MessieCassie. I was in the process of adding a new character to test out the Lolita gender, but while doing that, my mom interrupted me with something, causing me to power off my phone to go see what she needed. When I came back, I saw a login screen. I tapped it because I thought I had already registered. I don't exactly remember what I did because I created my account on 3/2/20, a Monday. I downloaded Dragon Raja the day before. I just spent about 1 hour using my different emails to login into my account (I don't remember which email I used when I allegedly registered) and added more guest accounts in the mix. Just for reference, my main account level is 57. I don't necessarily know what happened, my mind is a bit groggy, but if anyone is willing to help, I would be delighted.

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: Guest Account Trouble

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:14 pm

Hello,

This isn't the Dragon Raja mobile game but the old Dragon Raja Online PC MMORPG from 1999.

Return to “Technical Support”