Main quest bug

If you have seen/encountered any ingame bug, please report it here, so it can be identified and fixed asap.
Revital

Main quest bug

Postby Revital » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:17 am

So I'm in the middle of the SS mission to kill the dragon lord fetus and I put my phone to sleep in the middle of the cut scene of everyone evacuating the area so Erii could do her thing and her saving Luminous. I returned to my phone to finish the cut scene a short while later. The cut scene finished just fine from there, but when it ended I was back at the bottom of the ocean with none of the NPCs around, no clear objective and the main question line disappeared from my quest list. I found I could move around the region freely and did some side quests in hopes that this would resolve itself. I tried resetting the game when I couldn't figure out a way to progress, but that didn't fix anything. The only thing I could think of was this was just a bug, so here I am. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy A10e+ if that helps any.

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: Main quest bug

Postby GMSignPainter » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:52 am

Hello,

This isn't the Dragon Raja mobile game but the old Dragon Raja Online PC MMORPG from 1999.

Return to “Bug Reports”