1.7.4.0 Feedback

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
care

Re: 1.7.4.0 Feedback

Postby care » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:59 am

Nóg wrote:There's only 4 things from this patch you should deploy which is :

Bug Fixes
- Fixed Stone immunity not working for Stonization.
- Fixed several Client crashes.
- Fixed Enchant Hammer giving null rares.
- Fixed Cancel from concentration of divine grace (or w/e it's called) not protecting against Life Drain anymore.

Features
- Added Legend Hammer. A Hammer that will reroll a legend's effect and dual class.
- Changed Enchant Hammer's success rate from 25% to 50%.

Legend Changes
- Added Distant to Archer pool.
- Added Distant to Thief pool.

Regarding Symbols:
- Grand Wizard will be changed to Magic Vigor + Life.

That is all.

+1 to this :hmpf:

(actually i want enchant hammer still gives 25% chance,and lg hammer gives 50% chance :greet: )
feeling lazy. zzzzzzz

alexchoo2004

Postby alexchoo2004 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:36 am

1. Please add back wizard's spell Falling Disease. A curse spell that wizard unable to use is a waste.

Features
- Added Legend Hammer. A Hammer that will reroll a legend's effect.
-- (100% will reroll to new effects, no repeated reroll unless it hit it's cycle)

- Changed Enchant Hammer's success rate from 25% to 50%
-- (25% and 50% makes not much difference, once you hammer a thing, is definitely already a 50% that's will fail and 50% that will success. Therefore make it make it 75% instead of 50%, which give more chance getting an effect) Every time i hammered a mantle it become balrogs tooth, yllse secret or become empty. Hahaha... Never a chance getting with 10 hammer used...

Thank you.

OO7

Postby OO7 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:17 pm

75% chances for hammering a mantles it’s too beefy, giving insane map,d5 items,certain amount of RE instead of leafs sardos. Doubt you ever hammer a mantle tho :lol:

alexchoo2004

Postby alexchoo2004 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:41 am

OO7 wrote:75% chances for hammering a mantles it’s too beefy, giving insane map,d5 items,certain amount of RE instead of leafs sardos. Doubt you ever hammer a mantle tho :lol:

Got. Year 2017 after Christmas we did have a lot of enchant hammers. Sadly after hammered lots of mantles become secrets and bunch of craps. Even the mantle bough from RE(Gambling RE earned) still we feel bad. Then, two of my friends left the game because of this. I don't know is because i never wash hand or what. Hahaha... You do for me the hammer maybe? Still have 8-10 separated characters.

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”