NEW REWARDS FOR WAR AND CASTLE WAR

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
MarcosMythologicals

NEW REWARDS FOR WAR AND CASTLE WAR

Postby MarcosMythologicals » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:21 pm

We need better rewards, both for war, and for the war of castles
At this moment they put their grain of sand just moving the server and the supposed patch of 60 fps (mouse) this would have been great if people would have good ping ...

In short, Castle War = 1 hour fight and we get one to bounch of crits ... (HELLO WHAT IS THIS SHITTY REWARD)
And if you dare to kill the boss, (YOU GET A MEDIUM MAP)
Have you ever thought more than 2 minutes about this? REALLY? One hour of pure pk only for 3 million in crits and ONE **** MEDIM MAP? A medim map for 5? 10 O 20 PLAYERS?

WAR: 5/15 minutes of war, for what? Just be able to farm and become a dc5?
So when one is dc5, the war is dying, because clearly the war died ... and clearly I do not see the game master asking what they could do about it
(YOU NEED TO CHANGE WAR NOW) this was the best on old times

I really hope that with the change of server, new people come, but if they do not renew the ideas, in a month, a year or just days, the same thing will happen ...
(RIP SERVER)

To have a complete set (DO NOT SAY G10) let's say g9 set, if you are new and you do not have enough vmware to make skins, it will take you about 6 months minimum, and by the time you finish, the server will die again.

The failure of GM TEAM is evident, (AND DO NOT SAY AS IT IS DISCORD THAT YOU ARE FRUSTRATED),, we only see Tybern doing events (which are quite repeated and even a little boring eventually) equally he keeps doing and trying to help.

I've only played a few months, and I really feel that they do not want to improve the server in terms of what people need, only what the GM wants to do, you should listen to the people a bit, the map DROP is crap, and not to mention the drop of the BIG MAZE (RED NETWORK RED NETWORK AND MORE RED), but casually from one day to the other one enters the BETA SERVER and it's great, you kill a whore or rat and you get a dual set 3 (Thanks for trolling us)

I do NOT make this post to get into discussion, but 98% or I would say 100% of the things that one reads in discord as suggestions, are simply ignored, or do you still have the time to do a survey about what players need?

GM team should do more for this last Dragon Raja server...

Thanks and chupense a pija

J.006

Re: NEW REWARDS FOR WAR AND CASTLE WAR

Postby J.006 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:55 am

As I'm a private game server's hoster, I can answer your question,macros.
The soultions is just two way:money and time.
The server is not offical just a private,so there is no big team to develop it.So if Jill want to make the server become more better,he need more time to develop it,but It will take his more time ,so he cant earn money in RL.
We all know the passion is the best way to insist on one thing like play game or coding,but if the passion faded,what the else to encourage developer? I think the best way is money.lol.
Give the Jill 10000usd per month, I think your suggestion will be release quickly,that's a joke.:)
So if you want to make the server better,just to give her a kickstart or just to help Jill to coding.-v- Every senior player will give many good suggestion,but a developer need to think more to make there is no serious mistake and use many time to make the suggestion become real.
As Linus Torvalds said,"Talk is cheap,show me the code":)

ucc001

Postby ucc001 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:54 am

:W: poor marco

MarcosMythologicals

Postby MarcosMythologicals » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:20 am

Poor? 2 people in each war GG

Return to “Suggestions”