Change staffs for wiz and priest

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.

Should priest and wiz staffs give additional ac/mv if used in a legend set ?

Yes
61%
No
39%

Total votes: 18

muking

Re: Change staffs for wiz and priest

Postby muking » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:38 am

SimpleStupid wrote:Well its gotta be something that WORTH switching from a 34 white AC shield, otherwise you wont see any changes on priest game play.
Abit out of topic, talking about LD, its a lot damage but this spell along can not make kills, not like wiz spells. Wearing staff to against melees should be high risk high reward, current LD staff hit not enough to do that, plus its most likely you got ex down first before you LD hit, thats why CA waiting with dagger/shield still the best way to deal with melees.

+1 (Y)
I totally agree with its need to be something that WORTH for the priests to switch from 34 white AC shield to Staff.
Note that the priest can equip one G8-10 dagger/pike (I pretty sure most priests are using at least G9 rares on their dagger/pike nowadays) with 34 white AC shield together.
Personally, I believe I mentioned few time LD isnt too OP in MASSIVE PK, consider its can only aim 1 person and its cannot make kills, not like BL, FB and ex. Also, as the life rare is buffed, and most Meta Dual class (such as WarSaint and GrandWizard also has Life effect on that symbol)
The Priest who sacrificed their defensive power and wanted to play aggressive, but they still can't really kill a d5 WarSaint without any life rare or D5 GW with G8 life rare on (with 49k LD (From a D5 Priest) + 1 staff (200+ TT) )
Not to mention the Luck spell didn't provide 100% hit acc. anymore.
Noted that using Staff in current setting is highly risky especially when the priest stunned and be attacked from ex fire/BL.

BR will be a better choice comparing to NV/Force in priest Staff with d3 spell rework, however, People still won't use the staff as they can equip G9+ BR dagger/pike TOGETHER with 34 White AC Shield.
The extra effect from the LG sound attractive, but ONLY D3 LG SET will provide G8 bonus effect, and D3 LG set with all matched effect in the correct pieces are very difficult to collect for most casual players including myself.

White AC on Staff, immune to curse skills(pepsi, fleet etc) or have an effect on LD sound good, and for me, those will be WORTH for the priest to take off their shield and use the staff in MASSIVE PVP.
(Its make more sense for LD to deal the damage which scale with Orison Level as well apart from CON (HP) only)

PS: I voted YES as I agree white MV on wiz staff!
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

ricky

Postby ricky » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:36 am

muking wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:Well its gotta be something that WORTH switching from a 34 white AC shield, otherwise you wont see any changes on priest game play.
Abit out of topic, talking about LD, its a lot damage but this spell along can not make kills, not like wiz spells. Wearing staff to against melees should be high risk high reward, current LD staff hit not enough to do that, plus its most likely you got ex down first before you LD hit, thats why CA waiting with dagger/shield still the best way to deal with melees.

+1 (Y)
I totally agree with its need to be something that WORTH for the priests to switch from 34 white AC shield to Staff.
Note that the priest can equip one G8-10 dagger/pike (I pretty sure most priests are using at least G9 rares on their dagger/pike nowadays) with 34 white AC shield together.
Personally, I believe I mentioned few time LD isnt too OP in MASSIVE PK, consider its can only aim 1 person and its cannot make kills, not like BL, FB and ex. Also, as the life rare is buffed, and most Meta Dual class (such as WarSaint and GrandWizard also has Life effect on that symbol)
The Priest who sacrificed their defensive power and wanted to play aggressive, but they still can't really kill a d5 WarSaint without any life rare or D5 GW with G8 life rare on (with 49k LD (From a D5 Priest) + 1 staff (200+ TT) )
Not to mention the Luck spell didn't provide 100% hit acc. anymore.
Noted that using Staff in current setting is highly risky especially when the priest stunned and be attacked from ex fire/BL.

BR will be a better choice comparing to NV/Force in priest Staff with d3 spell rework, however, People still won't use the staff as they can equip G9+ BR dagger/pike TOGETHER with 34 White AC Shield.
The extra effect from the LG sound attractive, but ONLY D3 LG SET will provide G8 bonus effect, and D3 LG set with all matched effect in the correct pieces are very difficult to collect for most casual players including myself.

White AC on Staff, immune to curse skills(pepsi, fleet etc) or have an effect on LD sound good, and for me, those will be WORTH for the priest to take off their shield and use the staff in MASSIVE PVP.
(Its make more sense for LD to deal the damage which scale with Orison Level as well apart from CON (HP) only)

PS: I voted YES as I agree white MV on wiz staff!

You can’t compare priest skill with BL -.- and also with any other class really all other classes are pretty much killing classes. Life drain is definately op in mazes yes you won’t be the final blow a lot of the time but you make it possible to take down a high ac and hp char easily if you worth with a teammate since you pretty much need half an ex or 1 rose to finish them. If you are stunned I don’t feel is a valid arguement since you aren’t forced to wear LG set and if you get stunned you can hotkey a tank set anyway so survive like a lot of classes already do. With regards to the d3 LG set yeah but that’s no different to any other class having to use craft or lower tier LG set until they can make a d3 set.

muking

Postby muking » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:35 pm

ricky wrote:You can’t compare priest skill with BL -.- and also with any other class really all other classes are pretty much killing classes. Life drain is definately op in mazes yes you won’t be the final blow a lot of the time but you make it possible to take down a high ac and hp char easily if you worth with a teammate since you pretty much need half an ex or 1 rose to finish them. If you are stunned I don’t feel is a valid arguement since you aren’t forced to wear LG set and if you get stunned you can hotkey a tank set anyway so survive like a lot of classes already do. With regards to the d3 LG set yeah but that’s no different to any other class having to use craft or lower tier LG set until they can make a d3 set.

Not gonna make too many comments on LD otherwise its will be off topic.

My main points are:
1. BR effect on staff is a better option than NV consider d3 spell reworked slightly, however its definitely not the best choice (g9-10 br dagger + 34 white ac shield).
So its can't attract much ppl to use lg staff, won't make much different in term of play styles (shield will still be dominant choice)

2. Even priest sacrifice their defensive power (take off their shield), they cannot gain much attack power. So, they are basically sacrifice for nothing, that's why most priests are using shield with ca as its much better choice.

3. White AC on Staff, immune to curse skills(pepsi, fleet etc) or have an effect on LD sound good, and for me, those will be WORTH for the priest to take off their shield and use the staff in MASSIVE PVP.

4. I think most of us know that the random BL and FB are very pain to priest even when the priests equip with shield as most of priests are using SFD in massive pvp (since LETHY nerfed), so really need something to make it worth for Sacrifice the 34 white ac, otherwise the BL and ex gonna be pain like hell when they are using staff.
Hotkey can change set quite quick, but its has cooldown time, also sometime BL and FB can be very random.

5. I will say 34 white ac is similar or even more than g8 blue ac effect. (white ac can resist both physical and magical attack) So basically equip a shield is having one bonus g8 effect already.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Return to “Suggestions”