98A

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
Marryland

Re: Patch 98a

Postby Marryland » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:47 am

Map nerfing won't be in this patch?

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:08 am

I'll trade all of the above for map changes. Please and thank you ^o^

SimpleStupid

98A

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:30 am

Bug Fixes
- Fixed Treasure Maps disappearing from inventory if you digged at its coordinates while ennemies from another Treasure Map were still alive.
- Fixed Quest Kill Counter not working with some monsters (fixes killing of Ether Etins for the Archer quest).
- Fixed several curses preventing from stunning. Tested, and working
- Fixed character unable to move when exiting job windows with escape. Tested, and working
- Fixed several minor UI bugs that happened when logging from one character to another.

Features
- Added a potion that resets your experience. It can also prevent you from earning experience if you hold it in your Quick Item Bar. The potion can be bought in the Item Mall. Tested with lv99 wiz, did not get any exp from hunting mobs while holding it on quick bar, consuming it will reset your exp to the lowest %(-1956% on lv99, 0% on lv150)
- Added a quest to reset Dual Class. The quest also allows you to change your Spell Type (just chose Priest or Wizard dual to change your spell to that type). You can find the NPC for that quest in Collossus Arena, at 87, 144 Tested with D4 conqueror to warsaint, quest giver did not take your ex stone in bag at first step, able to change dual after done the chain quest, but orison got reset,
- Becoming Dual Class 1 will also allow you to change your Spell Type.
- Removed the limit of rares you can make every day for characters that achieved "Grand Master" in their jobs. Tested on hat, and working

Balance
- Return and Luck priest magics now need the character to either be Priest or Dual Priest. Tested, and working

Misc
- Improved game's network quality, which should fix several lag issues.

Got few crashes when logging off.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:02 am

There will be another patch before all this gets released on main server and it'll include the map changes, don't worry ;).

Limbo

Re: 98A

Postby Limbo » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:24 pm

- Fixed Treasure Maps disappearing from inventory if you digged at its coordinates while ennemies from another Treasure Map were still alive. tested, maps don't dissapear if u mine in the same spot anymore.

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:24 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:There will be another patch before all this gets released on main server and it'll include the map changes, don't worry ;).

But please don't add extra features that will delay the map rework T_T

Nerf medium map difficulty is good enough. Any extra bonus features comes at the expense of the players, save it for next months patches. There is nothing to do again like pre-map times. :help:

muking

Postby muking » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:36 pm

- Added a quest to reset Dual Class. The quest also allows you to change your Spell Type (just chose Priest or Wizard dual to change your spell to that type). You can find the NPC for that quest in Collossus Arena, at 87, 144 Tested with D4 conqueror to warsaint, quest giver did not take your ex stone in bag at first step, able to change dual after done the chain quest, but orison got reset,

I tested on this and had the same results (reset the orison) after I finished the reset dual class quest.
Just wonder does any other player have the same result as well?

Misc
- Improved game's network quality, which should fix several lag issues.

I didn't experienced any crash & dc in beta server.
And I think the network quality is improved and the ping is pretty stable comparing with the main server.
However it got much less people in beta server, it quite difficult to test the situation that a lot of ppl online and are pking. (Which was normally the lagging problem happened in that kind of situation)
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

muking

Postby muking » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:39 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:There will be another patch before all this gets released on main server and it'll include the map changes, don't worry ;).

Thanks GMSP :go: (Y)
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

jss0216

Postby jss0216 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:28 pm

muking wrote:- Added a quest to reset Dual Class. The quest also allows you to change your Spell Type (just chose Priest or Wizard dual to change your spell to that type). You can find the NPC for that quest in Collossus Arena, at 87, 144 Tested with D4 conqueror to warsaint, quest giver did not take your ex stone in bag at first step, able to change dual after done the chain quest, but orison got reset,

I tested on this and had the same results (reset the orison) after I finished the reset dual class quest.

same here

i'm wondering if i want to change my orison to magery, do i have to choice dual that needs magery only like triggermage?

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:15 pm

jss0216 wrote:
muking wrote:- Added a quest to reset Dual Class. The quest also allows you to change your Spell Type (just chose Priest or Wizard dual to change your spell to that type). You can find the NPC for that quest in Collossus Arena, at 87, 144 Tested with D4 conqueror to warsaint, quest giver did not take your ex stone in bag at first step, able to change dual after done the chain quest, but orison got reset,

same here

i'm wondering if i want to change my orison to magery, do i have to choice dual that needs magery only like triggermage?

Yes.

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”