Bugg fix - Magic damage while minimized.

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
BenedictOh

Re: Bugg fix - Magic damage while minimized.

Postby BenedictOh » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:04 am

bminickw wrote:
BenedictOh wrote:
lol try seekers w/o this bug. yeah there should be somekind of other thing probably decrease amount of exp needed or something. my question is why this thing will be applied before whatever thing that you guys want to add is applied. I think both should be applied at the same time. before whatever you will add later on, all the newbies in vys are quitting now. thank you so much. We tried so hard to get more new players and now we will lose all of them.

You will probably already know, but fun part of dr is not leveling. thats where most new players give up and quit. however once they reach about d2, they find out fun in events and become loyal players. If we want more active players, we gotta drop down the lvling difficulty a lot. honestly, w/o help of other old players or w/o vmware macros, its almost impossible to actally lvl up and enjoy the fun part of dr. Or alternatively plz at least allow us to trade accounts in market place. so that people can buy those not using characters rather than doing stupid lvling allday.

By the way... If this "bug" fixed seekers... I don't see how this affects new players? Doesn't it require level 135+ to level there?

bro think before you question.... dark bear, vd, cyc, succ all use magics. you think new players' tank can handle them ?

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:34 am

wear eva to tank seeker :W: :W:
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:43 am

BenedictOh wrote:
bminickw wrote:
By the way... If this "bug" fixed seekers... I don't see how this affects new players? Doesn't it require level 135+ to level there?

bro think before you question.... dark bear, vd, cyc, succ all use magics. you think new players' tank can handle them ?

i think theres more ways to lvl to avoid those, to be honest i never was on dark bear or cyc, and if i remember well i train on vd with a priest tank xD without alt tab.

the only place that i saw hard (couse i already try) its sekkers, its not imposible, but requiered some items that it wont be a problem for a ppl that arribe there in group

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:03 am

Agree with klei about grinding up with multiple ways, farming should be the last option to level fast.
The only question now is, do we have enough new players really get used in this way? I mean we all playing here for years, most content is bored as he'll, we need new stuff, but do new players like this way? This is not classic DR anymore sad to say, I guess we have no choice to balance it? Maybe I'm wrong, time will tell.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:31 pm

BenedictOh wrote:
bminickw wrote:

Yes.. Have done it for years. Only place that I ever used the "bug" was at seekers. But.. I know I can wear evasion and use fire sword to tank seeker no problem. Same concept as using smart rares.

The real issue is having to use 5-6 chatacters by 1 person as the only option to level.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:57 pm

BUMP, did the mobs of seekers get nerfed?
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:03 am

Ampz wrote:BUMP, did the mobs of seekers get nerfed?

The Valkyrie was nerfed. Seems the damage is half what it was before. The flame arrow guys didn't from what I remember.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”