Holy Cure

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
BenedictOh

Re: Holy Cure

Postby BenedictOh » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:47 am

bminickw wrote:
BenedictOh wrote:
I don't know whats the point of this comment. you trying to say you can get 4 hits multis on zyp stones in certain place, so that it doesn't have to be fixed? when you can hit 3~4 multies to other nation stones in pretty much any place ?

good logic. :)

I don't know about how this game is coded or made, but as gm admitted, zyp stone's hibox(have no idea what that is) is garbage. I think there is no more argument about zyp stone bug. Its clearly abnormal and have to be fixed.

All stones have same issue..

I haven't hit vys stones so I don't know about that, but zyp stones are clearly different with yllse stones. everyone in vys say that. I don't know why are you still arguing about this topic when gm said clearly that zyp stones hibox is garbage. Maybe vys stone is garbage as well? if thats true, that should be fixed too. Again, zyp stone is clearly different with yllse stones. dodge way more multies.
Last edited by BenedictOh on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:47 am

BenedictOh wrote:
ArabianArrow wrote:You can get 4 hit multis on Zypern stones if you stand at the right place

I don't know whats the point of this comment. you trying to say you can get 4 hits multis on zyp stones in certain place, so that it doesn't have to be fixed? when you can hit 3~4 multies to other nation stones in pretty much any place ?

I don't know about how this game is coded or made, but as gm admitted, zyp stone's hibox(have no idea what that is) is garbage. I think there is no more argument about zyp stone bug. Its clearly abnormal and have to be fixed.

Well you're speaking as if only Zypern stones have that problem... '-_-

Play to crush dude

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:50 am

ArabianArrow wrote:
BenedictOh wrote:

Well you're speaking as if only Zypern stones have that problem... '-_-

Play to crush dude

again, zyp stones are clearly different with yllse stones (Don't know about vys stones tho). I don't know who you are but try to hit multies on yllse and zyp stones you will see the difference, its crystal clear. Not only me, every vys players say that. zyp stones are weird. GM also said specifically that "zyp" stone is garbage and need to be fixed. I don't wanna argue about this topic anymore.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:56 am

When I get a few minutes. I'll make you a video. This will clearly show all stones have the same problem.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:00 am

Take some hitbox from castle war stones and give it to local war stones :hmpf:

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:02 am

bminickw wrote:When I get a few minutes. I'll make you a video. This will clearly show all stones have the same problem.

Im talking about the frequency. Yeah sometimes I can land 3~4 multies on zyp stones, and sometimes only 1 multies land on yllse stones.
Matter of how often that happens? experiece it, I don't even want to explain this.
try middle stone in renus out. that one is especially garbage.
and plz don't talk about vys stones, I said that I ve never hit those ones before, I'm comparing ylls vs zyp stones.
Again, I'm not trying to say only zyp stones have to be fixed. I'm saying if there is anything weird, that should be fixed.
But for now, as in many vys players and my perspective, zyp stones are way more weird.

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:48 am

Zypern war-stones are heavy bugged. Some ppl inclusive ask another nation character's to keep behind and use as pointer couse them cant attack it.

About monster hughes monsters pits where zyp crafted all their's g10 easly please visit: http://forum.dragonraja.eu/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24047

Thx.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:29 am

BenedictOh wrote:
bminickw wrote:When I get a few minutes. I'll make you a video. This will clearly show all stones have the same problem.

Im talking about the frequency. Yeah sometimes I can land 3~4 multies on zyp stones, and sometimes only 1 multies land on yllse stones.
Matter of how often that happens? experiece it, I don't even want to explain this.
try middle stone in renus out. that one is especially garbage.
and plz don't talk about vys stones, I said that I ve never hit those ones before, I'm comparing ylls vs zyp stones.
Again, I'm not trying to say only zyp stones have to be fixed. I'm saying if there is anything weird, that should be fixed.
But for now, as in many vys players and my perspective, zyp stones are way more weird.

all stones are shit especially if you are solo hitting them for whatever reason if you are using multi on the stone while something else is hitting it, it becomes significantly easily to constantly land 4 hit multis

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”