AC Changes

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
bminickw

Re: AC Changes

Postby bminickw » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:57 pm

As Q mentioned.. It says in the change log that treasure maps drop legends. I have gotten 1 dual 1 legend from a high treasure map. Not sure what the drop rate is. I think this would be a great secondary way to get legends. Farm treasure maps. So who knows until we really start hunting them.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:36 am

Hey what about remove the reflect curse and the luck spell from archers thiefs and warriors? i think ppl is talking too much about nerf other clases but could be usefull analize that?, a priest cant do shit aganist a target that have reflect curse and the modifications about CA ST desire Robber didnt apply to those case since they already use luck so they never miss attacks.

why no one want to talk about it? :hmpf:

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:10 am

Metalarg wrote:Hey what about remove the reflect curse and the luck spell from archers thiefs and warriors? i think ppl is talking too much about nerf other clases but could be usefull analize that?, a priest cant do shit aganist a target that have reflect curse and the modifications about CA ST desire Robber didnt apply to those case since they already use luck so they never miss attacks.

why no one want to talk about it? :hmpf:

well since ca st desire robber doesnt apply to miss attacks now. without luck, archer and thiefs will never be able to kill priests. never. i doubt even when force lg weapons are applied. cuz force grades doesnt increase dmg alot against high ac.
If the luck is going to be removed, ca st desire robber should apply to miss attacks, to be balanced.
If thief and archer cant kill preists or warriors with 2x ex. why would anyone play? If that happens im selling allmy thief rares and buy warrior. more hp more ac same or greater dmg.
thief and archers are squishy cuz they use desire robber and give up ac. now if those dont work for miss attacks, luck is the only chance. if thats removed, no point of playing thief or archer
assuming ca st desire robber doesnt work for miss attacks and luck is removed, somekind of other options should be added, maybe nerf smart rares, or apply luck stats so that if we put stats in luck it kinda work as accurate rares? just an idea.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:48 am

Use stroke candles.. Nobody is ever happy in this game. I think GM should give up and not make anymore updates. Let the game not change, and let everyone quit because of boredom.

Open your eyes people.... Change is good... Gives a new objective... Gives us more fun... Rather than quitting and go play a new game.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

GMbluefire
Site Admin

Postby GMbluefire » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:43 pm

Thank you all for the feedback. Please keep in mind we are exploring additional ways to obtain legend items, including from treasure maps. That should make it easier than it is now to complete a set.

The idea behind AC changes is to tackle the over reliance on shields. By doing so, we hope to encourage players to work for legend items and to also balance the disparity between one handed weapons and two handed weapons. This is an indirect buff to archers as well, since their AC will go up if they wear dual class items. More feedback and suggestions are welcomed. Thank you.

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:28 am

Can anyone tell me why increase ac amount on dual class items are a good ideas?

20 white ac increase in total from d3 hat and shoe

warrior is 240+ AC
priest & wizard are 230+ AC
thief is around 225
archer is around 190 i believe

g19 force archer = 3000 on ac 230, 2500 on ac 240
g18 force warrior = 2700/3700 on ac 230, 2200/2900 on ac 240

this is done without effects of ac candle
I believe under candle, the number will be less than 2k

(if this is done for the purpose of nerfing warrior dmg, personally i think changing it back to original setting will save u less trouble)

:arrow: Personally i see no reason in increasing the ac amount on dual items. W.H.Y?

May the so called "test team" explain the motivation behind such change?
Happy Gaming xD

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:57 am

proeel wrote:Can anyone tell me why increase ac amount on dual class items are a good ideas?

20 white ac increase in total from d3 hat and shoe

warrior is 240+ AC
priest & wizard are 230+ AC
thief is around 225
archer is around 190 i believe

g19 force archer = 3000 on ac 230, 2500 on ac 240
g18 force warrior = 2700/3700 on ac 230, 2200/2900 on ac 240

this is done without effects of ac candle
I believe under candle, the number will be less than 2k

(if this is done for the purpose of nerfing warrior dmg, personally i think changing it back to original setting will save u less trouble)

:arrow: Personally i see no reason in increasing the ac amount on dual items. W.H.Y?

May the so called "test team" explain the motivation behind such change?

Even with -10 ac from shield, each class still get 10 white ac buff....
I dont see the purpose of this increase AT ALL.
Happy Gaming xD

GMbluefire
Site Admin

Postby GMbluefire » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:02 am

It was to increase the item curve. There was essentially no difference between a dual class item and the last craftable item. Another goal was to shift shield AC to armor pieces. This would have shrink the gap between one hand and two hand weapon difference. If we undo the AC nerf to shield, we will have to scale back the AC increase to helm and shoes a little.

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:03 am

proeel wrote:May the so called "test team" explain the motivation behind such change?

GMbluefire wrote:The idea behind AC changes is to tackle the over reliance on shields. By doing so, we hope to encourage players to work for legend items and to also balance the disparity between one handed weapons and two handed weapons. This is an indirect buff to archers as well, since their AC will go up if they wear dual class items.

Isn't that their motivation?

Edit: gm answered before me

I also think it's to make the idea of using staff more viable. They took AC from shield and put it on dual items so that if players switch to staff they won't lose as much AC as before (just guessing).

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:34 am

ArabianArrow wrote:
proeel wrote:May the so called "test team" explain the motivation behind such change?

GMbluefire wrote:The idea behind AC changes is to tackle the over reliance on shields. By doing so, we hope to encourage players to work for legend items and to also balance the disparity between one handed weapons and two handed weapons. This is an indirect buff to archers as well, since their AC will go up if they wear dual class items.

Isn't that their motivation?

Edit: gm answered before me

I also think it's to make the idea of using staff more viable. They took AC from shield and put it on dual items so that if players switch to staff they won't lose as much AC as before (just guessing).

well there is no update on staff yet, who know what features are going to be on it
plus the update is this Friday. I been asked by someone to test it out and result is just...WOW...
Unless I missed something, but the ac increase amount is kind of ridiculous
Happy Gaming xD

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”