Bugg fix - Magic damage while minimized.

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
Ampz

Bugg fix - Magic damage while minimized.

Postby Ampz » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:46 pm

Okei.

How it's expected to mount a seekers party from now ?, this is coming with a Mobs nerf correct ?.

to GM staff: We will apreciated if this game-changue things can be followed by some kinda of information about wath gonna happens after.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

BenedictOh

Re: Bugg fix - Magic damage while minimized.

Postby BenedictOh » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:53 pm

+1 this change might not affect most of the old players, however I thought GM wanted more new players?. this will seriously increase difficulty of venom dungeon, cyclopse, succubus, fatal. Not even gonna talk about seekers it will be almost impossible to hunt. its already pain to reach 200tt, which you need to actually enjoy events in dr. I dont know why this change would be applied. I dont see any benefits. we are just gonna lose more newbies. currently in vys, we have 4~5 newbies who are around 100lv range. and after they heard of this change, thet are already talking about quitting. well good luck guys you will lose more newbies.

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:27 am

I dont know well enough about computer and codings, however if this issue is not easy to roll back, there must be some kind of mobs dmg nerf or maybe even think about delete their magic attacks.

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:31 am

I understand your position about this but we will not unfix that bug because it goes against what we want to add later on.

We'll see what we can do to compensate.

However, it's not that hard to play without it, I have played DR for years without ever using that bug.

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:36 am

GMSignPainter wrote:I understand your position about this but we will not unfix that bug because it goes against what we want to add later on.

However, it's not that hard to play without it, I have played DR for years without ever using that bug.

lol try seekers w/o this bug. yeah there should be somekind of other thing probably decrease amount of exp needed or something. my question is why this thing will be applied before whatever thing that you guys want to add is applied. I think both should be applied at the same time. before whatever you will add later on, all the newbies in vys are quitting now. thank you so much. We tried so hard to get more new players and now we will lose all of them.

You will probably already know, but fun part of dr is not leveling. thats where most new players give up and quit. however once they reach about d2, they find out fun in events and become loyal players. If we want more active players, we gotta drop down the lvling difficulty a lot. honestly, w/o help of other old players or w/o vmware macros, its almost impossible to actally lvl up and enjoy the fun part of dr. Or alternatively plz at least allow us to trade accounts in market place. so that people can buy those not using characters rather than doing stupid lvling allday.

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:08 am

BenedictOh wrote:If we want more active players, we gotta drop down the lvling difficulty a lot. honestly, w/o help of other old players or w/o vmware macros, its almost impossible to actally lvl up and enjoy the fun part of dr.

I've tried telling the GMs this for a long time but they just don't understand how much of a turnoff it is for new players. Even modern Korean MMOs that are infamous for their heavy grinding like BDO are nowhere near as grindy as DR.
In BDO they have a soft cap @ level 50. This means lvls 1-50 is fairly easy (can be done in 1 day), but lvl 50+ is very hard. This way the player population is concentrated within a small level range so new players won't feel left out. GMs should look to introduce this to DR :hmpf:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23809

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24038

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23771

And this doesn't even include the players who quit without posting on the forum.
I think GMSP forgot that MMOs are meant to be fun, with a communtiy. With this server being so old, there is no low level community. '-_-

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:20 am

ArabianArrow wrote:
BenedictOh wrote:If we want more active players, we gotta drop down the lvling difficulty a lot. honestly, w/o help of other old players or w/o vmware macros, its almost impossible to actally lvl up and enjoy the fun part of dr.

I've tried telling the GMs this for a long time but they just don't understand how much of a turnoff it is for new players. Even modern Korean MMOs that are infamous for their heavy grinding like BDO are nowhere near as grindy as DR.
In BDO they have a soft cap @ level 50. This means lvls 1-50 is fairly easy (can be done in 1 day), but lvl 50+ is very hard. This way the player population is concentrated within a small level range so new players won't feel left out. GMs should look to introduce this to DR :hmpf:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23809

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24038

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23771

And this doesn't even include the players who quit without posting on the forum.
I think GMSP forgot that MMOs are meant to be fun, with a communtiy. With this server being so old, there is no low level community. '-_-

indeed. thats why my guild always try to bring some new players and help them as much as possible, because MMO is alway more fun with more players. however in dr new players are already struggling even to reach d1. and as you guys all know to actually enjoy some war and scenario, you gotta be at least d2. I think 1~d2 lv region should be fairly easy so that new players can melt in to community and actually enjoy this game. for past 1month I tried really hard to help our 4~5 new players in vys to reach at least venom dungeon lv. I rent them my war to tank mobs, rent them starcrests, even set up whole party for them too. but now i feel like im gonna lose them all. thats very sad.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:01 am

Wait.... An abused "bug" was fixed? And people complain? Okay.. Enough with that.

Constructive feedback: I do agree that leveling in the game is very very difficult without VMware and macroing and becomes boring quickly (especially doing it for 15 years) My thought would be to add quests and more functions to level.

What about utilizing monster arena as a "dungeon" with bosses and you get experience for completing them?

What about quests players can do solo? Or as a team?

What about adding experience gain for local wars?

What about adding experience gain for doing daily job quests?
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:05 am

bminickw wrote:What about utilizing monster arena as a "dungeon" with bosses and you get experience for completing them?

What about quests players can do solo? Or as a team?

What about adding experience gain for local wars?

What about adding experience gain for doing daily job quests?

All of the above :scis:

...with a big exp rate increase for lvl 1-120 or something.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:06 am

BenedictOh wrote:
GMSignPainter wrote:I understand your position about this but we will not unfix that bug because it goes against what we want to add later on.

lol try seekers w/o this bug. yeah there should be somekind of other thing probably decrease amount of exp needed or something. my question is why this thing will be applied before whatever thing that you guys want to add is applied. I think both should be applied at the same time. before whatever you will add later on, all the newbies in vys are quitting now. thank you so much. We tried so hard to get more new players and now we will lose all of them.

You will probably already know, but fun part of dr is not leveling. thats where most new players give up and quit. however once they reach about d2, they find out fun in events and become loyal players. If we want more active players, we gotta drop down the lvling difficulty a lot. honestly, w/o help of other old players or w/o vmware macros, its almost impossible to actally lvl up and enjoy the fun part of dr. Or alternatively plz at least allow us to trade accounts in market place. so that people can buy those not using characters rather than doing stupid lvling allday.

By the way... If this "bug" fixed seekers... I don't see how this affects new players? Doesn't it require level 135+ to level there?
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”