AC Changes

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
SimpleStupid

Re: AC Changes

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:16 pm

Is this AC change gives more for "sword" than "shield"?
Its a guranteed AC nerf for players without good LG items, and a guranteed AC buff for two hands.
The white damage is not crazy at all compare to the drain damage from robber/desire. EX ice/fire barely do yellow(mostly brown) damage on priest and warrior. Spell damage is a joke to priest and pala.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:34 am

Do you think anything needs to be changed? Robber Desire?
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:56 am

bminickw wrote:Do you think anything needs to be changed? Robber Desire?

I will see how the proc on miss hotfix turns out first. Its sorta a nerf for rangers. About ex earth/light im not sure since the animation ignores smart kinda annoying, or maybe they could fix on taht as well?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:25 am

SimpleStupid wrote:
bminickw wrote:Do you think anything needs to be changed? Robber Desire?

I will see how the proc on miss hotfix turns out first. Its sorta a nerf for rangers. About ex earth/light im not sure since the animation ignores smart kinda annoying, or maybe they could fix on taht as well?

It's only a nerf on those that don't use luck or stroke candles.

Miss on extreme animation hits? That could be interesting. The problem with that is.. If they miss initial hit.. There is no animation. So that might be to mo harsh of you include miss on animation hits as well. But since spamming it with macro isn't that difficult.... Could be interesting....
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

proeel

Postby proeel » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:29 am

Overall feedback from reading the comments...

- The value of LG items should be equal with hand-crafted items. Only unique feature should be set effects
(i.e. g8 bonus effects when wearing 4 pieces of LG vs 4 pieces of hand-crafted items, nothing fancy)

Ping should not be the only factor that dominate the game. An Asia player should be able to compete with hand-crafted items even if they cant pick anything with 400+ ping. AC/Speed/HP of the dual class items should not be an "advantage" over hand-crafted items. Speaking for some of my friends who play with 400+ pings. This update is not fair to them.

- AC changes should have condition.

Some classes deserves more AC nerf than other classes.
Warrior ex damage requires a nerf (been said by many people but THERE. IS. ALWAYS. NO. RESPOND. BY. GM. TEAMS.)

(Use Desire/Robber changes as an example, some people may call it "nerf on warrior" but it is actually nerf on all physical damage classes. Over score of warriors still outrank rangers. There is no particular nerf on warrior yet.)
(I suggested to remove white ac on double-hand items, and apply negative ac on single hand items, if there is no change on warrior damage output, I just dont see how a class can have highest ac and also the greatest damage of all classes.<--- You can only have one!!! Not to mention critical rares is coming)
:arrow: Since warrior and priest are most OP classes, this does not change anything when this two OP classes fighting each other but give other class more advantage

- I agree with Klei that if LG items are getting something unique on them, those items' overvalue should not excess hand-crafted items, should be the same value. Basically you get something and you lose something.

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:42 am

proeel wrote:Overall feedback from reading the comments...

- The value of LG items should be equal with hand-crafted items. Only unique feature should be set effects
(i.e. g8 bonus effects when wearing 4 pieces of LG vs 4 pieces of hand-crafted items, nothing fancy)

Ping should not be the only factor that dominate the game. An Asia player should be able to compete with hand-crafted items even if they cant pick anything with 400+ ping. AC/Speed/HP of the dual class items should not be an "advantage" over hand-crafted items. Speaking for some of my friends who play with 400+ pings. This update is not fair to them.

- AC changes should have condition.

Some classes deserves more AC nerf than other classes.
Warrior ex damage requires a nerf (been said by many people but THERE. IS. ALWAYS. NO. RESPOND. BY. GM. TEAMS.)

(Use Desire/Robber changes as an example, some people may call it "nerf on warrior" but it is actually nerf on all physical damage classes. Over score of warriors still outrank rangers. There is no particular nerf on warrior yet.)
(I suggested to remove white ac on double-hand items, and apply negative ac on single hand items, if there is no change on warrior damage output, I just dont see how a class can have highest ac and also the greatest damage of all classes.<--- You can only have one!!! Not to mention critical rares is coming)
:arrow: Since warrior and priest are most OP classes, this does not change anything when this two OP classes fighting each other but give other class more advantage

- I agree with Klei that if LG items are getting something unique on them, those items' overvalue should not excess hand-crafted items, should be the same value. Basically you get something and you lose something.

+1 totally agree. thats just what I wanted to say thx

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:01 am

Well I do think the LG items(set) should be the end gaming. They are much harder to obtain and deserves a better value over crafted items. Im not saying much better, just better in its own way, the set bonus sparate the difference.

Take priest as an example. Templar set should be the most strongest turtle set compare to crafted AC/SMT/CA/ST, plus extra bonus options like enhanced staff damage and blue AC. Saint set should be the most insane set for spell dmg dealer compare to crafted BR/WISE/NV, plus extra bonus option like enhanced farencha for example. Fallen set should be fastest compare to crafted speed rares, plus enhanced movement from athyas, to focus on wiz. Those three sets are end game builds sets, but first set lack of survibility from spell, second one easier to get floored by rangers, and last one pretty much die to everything but spells. You can still use the AC/EVA/WISE/CA for most fights, but in some certain cases, I think LG sets should give you an easy game. So it is called legend =p
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

proeel

Postby proeel » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:53 am

SimpleStupid wrote:Well I do think the LG items(set) should be the end gaming. They are much harder to obtain and deserves a better value over crafted items. Im not saying much better, just better in its own way, the set bonus sparate the difference.

Take priest as an example. Templar set should be the most strongest turtle set compare to crafted AC/SMT/CA/ST, plus extra bonus options like enhanced staff damage and blue AC. Saint set should be the most insane set for spell dmg dealer compare to crafted BR/WISE/NV, plus extra bonus option like enhanced farencha for example. Fallen set should be fastest compare to crafted speed rares, plus enhanced movement from athyas, to focus on wiz. Those three sets are end game builds sets, but first set lack of survibility from spell, second one easier to get floored by rangers, and last one pretty much die to everything but spells. You can still use the AC/EVA/WISE/CA for most fights, but in some certain cases, I think LG sets should give you an easy game. So it is called legend =p

Some people proposed to improve drop rate and now it only drops g6-g8, unlike before the lowest grade is g3. Also the number of mazes is twice as before.

I assume with all these conditions, having an "end-game" set should not be that hard

Some people are against the whole idea of LG rework since their ping limited their chance of picking something in mazes.

So... I think as long as a piece of LG doesnt outrank hand-crafted items too much (at least have the similar overall value), they will feel that they have a fair starting point.
(I do agree having a set of LG should give you some advantage over hand-crafted rares, like I said, nothing fancy... not like have 20G of bonus effects on top of the LG effects... its just....too much and not fair to them)
Happy Gaming xD

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:44 pm

proeel wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:Well I do think the LG items(set) should be the end gaming. They are much harder to obtain and deserves a better value over crafted items. Im not saying much better, just better in its own way, the set bonus sparate the difference.

Some people proposed to improve drop rate and now it only drops g6-g8, unlike before the lowest grade is g3. Also the number of mazes is twice as before.

I assume with all these conditions, having an "end-game" set should not be that hard

Some people are against the whole idea of LG rework since their ping limited their chance of picking something in mazes.

So... I think as long as a piece of LG doesnt outrank hand-crafted items too much (at least have the similar overall value), they will feel that they have a fair starting point.
(I do agree having a set of LG should give you some advantage over hand-crafted rares, like I said, nothing fancy... not like have 20G of bonus effects on top of the LG effects... its just....too much and not fair to them)

I totally agree that LG items should be better than crafted items, because its harder to get . but still crafted items should be able to somewhat competable with lg items cuz its still pain in the ass to craft g9. In addition to bad pings, there r lot of people who are too busy that cant make to maze events. the only hope for them is to craft items.

Miss Q

Postby Miss Q » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:33 pm

Two things. A bit out of topic tho. :)

firstly, at the Beta server, I picked a dual I thief cap with "Increase critical rate +8" effect which is only g3 (it's still in my inventory), so I am not sure whether "only drop g6-g8 lg" is correct. :?

secondly, I spent 2 hours collecting thief LG by killing low mobs at Beta, and it is still so hard to collect a perfect all g8 full LG set.... Thinking about the number of mazes happen every week and the current rate of drop, I am personally not even willing to try to get a full LG set. It is a hell lot of work, so I think the people who finally get he full LG set should deserve a decent reward. However, the new treasure maps system may make the collecting process a bit easier. :mrgreen:
.:: Nation: Yllse
.:: Character name: MissQ
.:: Class: Priest

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”