Holy Cure

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
BenedictOh

Re: Holy Cure

Postby BenedictOh » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:24 am

GMSignPainter wrote:
BenedictOh wrote:
can you give me any examples of vys and ylls got favored by GMs? Im really curious. and Im pretty sure old yls vys players can name many examples of zyp got favored by GMs. can you explain why only zyp doesnt have potion shop in there local war map? or the examples that metalArg said?
I am one of those noob players and I already feel like at this moment raja is vys+yls vs gm+zyp

There has never been a potion shop in Zypern in any version of DR. But it is true we should add one, we just always forget to do it, I'll try to push it for the next update so it's done once and for all.
As for the GMs, all of them but me are Yllse/Vys players. And regarding me, I don't really play the game these days.

thank you for considering that. in addition can you explain me why only zyp sanctuary stones dodge multu missiles and arrows?. for very often time when we use multi misssile or arrows on zyp stones. only 1 out of 5 hits the stone. when I did samething to yllse stones, it works normally (3 missiles hit stones)

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:31 am

BenedictOh wrote:
GMSignPainter wrote:There has never been a potion shop in Zypern in any version of DR. But it is true we should add one, we just always forget to do it, I'll try to push it for the next update so it's done once and for all.
As for the GMs, all of them but me are Yllse/Vys players. And regarding me, I don't really play the game these days.

thank you for considering that. in addition can you explain me why only zyp sanctuary stones dodge multu missiles and arrows?. for very often time when we use multi misssile or arrows on zyp stones. only 1 out of 5 hits the stone. when I did samething to yllse stones, it works normally (3 missiles hit stones)

Zypern's stones' hibox is garbage. That's another thing that needs fixing.

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:43 am

GMSignPainter wrote:
BenedictOh wrote:

Zypern's stones' hibox is garbage. That's another thing that needs fixing.

Im really glad that you are considering those buggs. I am really excited about legend rework and that huge update you guys are planning, however I feel like those more minor buggs should be fixed first. because those seem like not very significant but when you experience those buggs its really annoying and I sometimes just log off.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:52 am

BenedictOh wrote:
GMSignPainter wrote:There has never been a potion shop in Zypern in any version of DR. But it is true we should add one, we just always forget to do it, I'll try to push it for the next update so it's done once and for all.

I think all nation stones have this issue. Did you try from different angle?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:55 am

SimpleStupid wrote:
BenedictOh wrote:

I think all nation stones have this issue. Did you try from different angle?

yeah i tried in many different angles.since im vys so havent tried on vys stones, but definitely zyp stones dodge missiles way more than ylls stones. not just me all the other guys in vys say same thing. If vys stone is like that as well, definetly that should be fixed as well.

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:09 am

I dont wanna add fire to this :D but this has turned obscene.

Benedicto, you should ask for this diferences also :D

The vysus INC.

Zypern inc.

Guess since when them are using this kinda of advatanges :D

Also, did anyone noted, the Contribution-NPC only rolls Zyper flag ? very nice.

-gapple.
-Zypern flag.
-Sword.
-Zypern flag.
-Pike.
-Zypern flag.
- Sure again the zypern flag.

U gona die waiting for vyseus o yllse flag :D
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Ampz wrote:I dont wanna add fire to this :D but this has turned obscene.

The vysus INC.

Zypern inc.

-gapple.
-Zypern flag.
-Sword.
-Zypern flag.
-Pike.
-Zypern flag.

lol didnt know about the flag thing. yeah vys has only like 6~7 lizardman so it takes forever for noob player to collect those for tailor/butcher gm.

Miss Q

Postby Miss Q » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:49 am

Ampz wrote:Any one here remebers Yanshen from vys ?.

take a look on his last suggestion, http://forum.dragonraja.eu/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23964, couse i think he quited of long time ago.

弱弱的说一句.. :hmpf:
What I know is that Yanshen didn't quit... he is currently in break due to personal reasons. He will be back around October as he said.
.:: Nation: Yllse
.:: Character name: MissQ
.:: Class: Priest

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:51 pm

BenedictOh wrote:
Ampz wrote:I dont wanna add fire to this :D but this has turned obscene.

The vysus INC.

Zypern inc.

-gapple.
-Zypern flag.
-Sword.
-Zypern flag.
-Pike.
-Zypern flag.

lol didnt know about the flag thing. yeah vys has only like 6~7 lizardman so it takes forever for noob player to collect those for tailor/butcher gm.

Just so everyone knows, Zypern monster pits were increased in 2012 due to popular request on forums. If you think some pits in Zypern might have been too much increased back then, feel free to suggest us to decrease them.

Nothing has ever been changed regarding the Contribution NPC.

And that's the last time I'm replying to such a post.
Stop spreading false rumours.

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:15 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:
BenedictOh wrote:

Just so everyone knows, Zypern monster pits were increased in 2012 due to popular request on forums. If you think some pits in Zypern might have been too much increased back then, feel free to suggest us to decrease them.

Nothing has ever been changed regarding the Contribution NPC.

And that's the last time I'm replying to such a post.
Stop spreading false rumours.

yeah those might be false rumors, but why is there so many rumors? I think because so many people feel that way and many people have experienced those unfairness. Its funny how zyp players have never given logical arguments about those topics. maybe cuz they already know its unfair.

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”