New archer fleet missile

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: New archer fleet missile

Postby GMSignPainter » Sun May 22, 2016 5:37 pm

What about making it Archer only?

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun May 22, 2016 6:06 pm

that without mention that its easy to bug and stun anything that you want, just shot the fist autoatack, and when the arrow is close to target change to fleet arrow skill and charge, and the "normal arrow" could stun the target... same way as bug the extreme fire and ice....

Krypton

Postby Krypton » Sun May 22, 2016 7:12 pm

Make it archer only; thief's have too many tools.

I think it's fine. It seems when the archer shoots, he can't move until the arrow hits even if the archer tries to switch skill. The archer is vulnerable while casting.

Also, this skill won't even work for mages or priest because they can reflect/negate it. On top of this, speed pots make this skill useless. The archer is vulnerable while casting and can't kill while in this mode. It's easy to counter if you know how.
Help me I'm a noob. :help:

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Sun May 22, 2016 7:36 pm

A good start for some tweaks
- make it an archer only skill
- add a cooldown to it, similar to the warrior stun skills (charging [wind] and blood earth [earth])
- you can also remove the charges it gives and make archers right click their target to shoot the arrow (like warrior wind stun)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sun May 22, 2016 8:47 pm

Krypton wrote:Make it archer only; thief's have too many tools.

I think it's fine. It seems when the archer shoots, he can't move until the arrow hits even if the archer tries to switch skill. The archer is vulnerable while casting.

Also, this skill won't even work for mages or priest because they can reflect/negate it. On top of this, speed pots make this skill useless. The archer is vulnerable while casting and can't kill while in this mode. It's easy to counter if you know how.

Priest and Mage can't negate it....? Or can you elaborate what you mean here?

As Metal mentioned.. It's easy to bug it. While your normal arrow is in the air.. Cast fleet missile and your normal arrow will stun the target.

I think first thing to do is add a cool down. Very similar to warrior. My suggestion would be 5 second cool down... No matter how long the stun duration is. This is beta after all... Let's keep testing to fine tune it.

Remove from thief...
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Krypton

Postby Krypton » Sun May 22, 2016 9:06 pm

It's a stun effect? Priest can use reflect spell and mage can use twinkle for anti stun? Also, pro blocks it?

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sun May 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Krypton wrote:It's a stun effect? Priest can use reflect spell and mage can use twinkle for anti stun? Also, pro blocks it?

Nope. This can not be negated at all. Goes through all of that.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Krypton

Postby Krypton » Sun May 22, 2016 9:14 pm

:W:

Well in that case, there should be some recovery and maybe cut the duration 1~2 sec.

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Mon May 23, 2016 3:46 am

Counting the AC Drop wich the archer already has. This stunt should be avariable for the Thief in the same way, but with a diferent sprite (Ice sprite) :D wich it's more accord to the thiefs :D.

Stunt duration should be cutted to 3 or 4 secs. and a cooldown should be added obscourse.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Tue May 31, 2016 3:39 pm

Any new feedback after the latest change?

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”