RNG Rares

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
PowerRangers

Re: RNG Rares

Postby PowerRangers » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:35 pm

Tested with g10desire. Basic dmg is 6000 to a full Ac sfd priest . When desire work, Priest hp dropped 11000 only.so only 5k additional with g10desire. Either desire dmg subject to Ac or something else. Robber ignore Ac but the dmg is a set number

proeel

Postby proeel » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:22 pm

Everything back to what I said in my first reply.

It all depends on damage output.
The only reason desire robber outrank ca st is just currently warriors damage is too high.

Not saying only desire robber needs nerf.
Without that insane damage, ca+st and desire+robber should be equal.

In case word get twisted:

I agree the following:

- all four of them should not work under smart
- current ratio I think is fine.
- ex-bug is fine (like what thomas said, current damage output from warrior, people will think warrior is abusing this bug)
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:30 pm

ratios of CA its extremely rediculous, its not OK, 1 autoatack give you chance to lose 41% of your hp, also thief and archer and warriors when use extreme hit multiple times getting high the chance of auto destroy oneself

proeel

Postby proeel » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:52 pm

Metalarg wrote:ratios of CA its extremely rediculous, its not OK, 1 autoatack give you chance to lose 41% of your hp, also thief and archer and warriors when use extreme hit multiple times getting high the chance of auto destroy oneself

Well you may need to do testing on the chance of happening
personally i dont think is that high.

the number may looks scary but it doesnt mean every hit lose 41%
it happens more to rangers as ex has 8 hits+ (thats why ranger often get 1 hp left)
but with what i tested yesterday, 40 hits from ex-earth (dmg 5k), only 1 hit has 1 hp left and 3 out of the 39, are below 20k
(and i was using ca+st+ac+smart vs force+force+desire+robber)
not just ca alone.
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:43 am

proeel wrote:
Metalarg wrote:ratios of CA its extremely rediculous, its not OK, 1 autoatack give you chance to lose 41% of your hp, also thief and archer and warriors when use extreme hit multiple times getting high the chance of auto destroy oneself

Well you may need to do testing on the chance of happening
personally i dont think is that high.

the number may looks scary but it doesnt mean every hit lose 41%
it happens more to rangers as ex has 8 hits+ (thats why ranger often get 1 hp left)
but with what i tested yesterday, 40 hits from ex-earth (dmg 5k), only 1 hit has 1 hp left and 3 out of the 39, are below 20k
(and i was using ca+st+ac+smart vs force+force+desire+robber)
not just ca alone.

weird, we test same, btw, theres a luck factor here that plays good with you and sometimes just have bad luck, our conclusion throw other results btw its ok maybe we have differents parameters

here our parameters with my friend ampz

subjet of test who recive damage: priest lvl 150 d4 full con
config set: AC (maxed blue), robe 3 no legend, CA g9, ST g7, we avoid the use of the smart rare couse when we test with warrior if warriors fail fist attack of the ex, he make 0 dmg
speel on thief : lethy autorithy at the begining, then change for SFD couse sometimes lethy return the attack and we just wana test the effect of the CA ST.

note: the ST its g7 '-_- but well, the use of high AC (200+) + the use of lethy or sfd reduce significaly the efficient of the Strike rare

fist damage dealers: thief tt 200 lvl 145 d4
config set: polar +15, g16 force g7 desires

-to make a test similar to combat embiroment, we make the ex with fully hp, we know that desire wont work in that situations but all know that with that config with low ac becomes too squiyi and in team fight upon recive a damage with that config its obiusly that we are going to pot couse stay in half hp in a real combat could make the damage dealer dies from any damage that they took
-to kill a priest thief should land 1 ex complete and half of other or 2 full ex, to make the test most close to the reality of a combat we land 2 ex and then we make the conclusion, 1 full ex, priest pot, and then other full ex, we just put a dealay between ex of 3 seconds, just for test what happend in a real situation on combat.

conclusion: in 30 doubles, 100 % of the engages, the thief hp goes below half hp, 22 trys hp of the thief remains him in critical hp (10 k or less) 14 of those 22, hp of the thief was 1 hp

note: the desire on thief its only g7 '-_- but well, dont have the propetly items for test this kind of damage dealer

second damage dealers: warrior tt 200 piercing d4 lvl 150

config set: force g18, robber g9, desires g9

-to make the test similar to a combat embiroment, we hit the priest with 2 extremes, one fist, then with a dealy of 3 seconds (enought time to let the priest use pot) then the second extreme, also in real combats sometimes warrior miss an ex, when warrior miss an ex make 0 dmg, but sometimes roober worth throw that miss attack, to compensate this, we make some rounds of one ex.

-in 20 doubles ex earth with warrior full hp: 4 trys hp of the war stay more than half hp, 16 trys hp amount was less than 30k, 11 trys life drops to 11 k and less, 5 trys warrior hp remains in 1 hp
-in 20 single ex earth with warrior in half hp (to make robber and desire work the most posible as they can): 1 ex kill the priest and heal the warrior near to full hp xD
3 stay remains in a bit low hp than initial hp, 6 trys hp reduced from half to 20000 or less, 2 trys left warrior in 1 hp, 8 trys left warrior between 5000 hp up to 15000 hp

note: the strike effect on the priest tank its only g7 '-_- but well we know that this damage reflect its drops too much if target have a heavy armor bullet prof buff and full SFD
note 2: damage of the extreme earth reduce significantly with high AC and sfd or lethy (less than 4000 dmg each splash hitting a priest with too much ac, or a warrior with too much ac) but its EXTREMELY LETHAL (11K dmg.... OP) on target with low AC like an archer. but damage drop to extremely low if the target have SFD, candle heavy armor, or one defense rare like AC, or smart (if warrior miss the EX, will make 0 dmg)

if you want we can test that all togheter, its the best way also to learn how to counter thats, i always thing that knowledge give an extremely advantage in every game, when i start play this, every BL of a wizard kill me, i have 0 chance aganist a wizard when i start, then i discover that theres a potion to avoid magic damage, i adquiere that knowledge, and then i could manege a wizard today.

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”