RNG Rares

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
proeel

Re: RNG Rares

Postby proeel » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:13 am

In respond to Kleis earlier request, I will do some testing when I get off work today. (already have some ideas)
Will update here when i get the chance.

*Based on previous few days of observation, I am certainly not the one who cries a lot on forum.
You dont have to be emotional and hurt every time when someone mention a slightly nerf on warriors. (which isnt even my highlight if you read carefully)
No one is hurting your sweet, little warriors. Chill.
If you cant leave your personal emotion out of it, i will suggest close your eyes and ignore any posts that you think contain any content on crying, retarded, hypocrite or whatever that i missed or you are not happy about. Be a grown up. Thanks. Respectfully.
Happy Gaming xD

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:50 am

Robber takes % of the current , not max hp you have.
It will nerf every class beside wizard.

proeel

Postby proeel » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:58 am

One thing I am always curious... does ex-bug a "bug" or it is actually something you suppose to do?
I.e. Instantly using two-exs

May I get some opinion here? I know everyone use it but is it a bug? (it sort of related...to this topic lol)
because i know some people have suggested to change this bug in the past

Just like the twister bug is not long usable.
(twister can not longer stack)
Happy Gaming xD

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:33 am

i think doubling the ex is quite nice part of this game pvp mechanics because usually it needs some skill, especially on archer/thief. Same goes for line ice/fire
Another question is regarding warrior ex, i think it should remain possible to double it as before but the dmg increase especially at lvl3 is in my opinion too much.
Another thing is that warrior ex , especially ex earth is immune to any smart effect - the smart works for only first hit and the following hits will be 100% hit probability no mater what rare you are wearing. Doubling this has extreme damage (arguably the highest physical damage attack in the game)
In conclusion, warrior ex dmg should be lowered by lets say 5% and concequent hits also included in the smart rare - and we test this.

Nerfing CA/ST/Robber/Desire and ex will have effect upon every class beside wizard.
However i belive that changes should be made there as well.

1) Significantly drop curse rare duration times.
2) Make it so that blind is removed when you change maps. Any buff or effect is removed after changing maps exept blind.
3) hc to remove stone? - this is debatable

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:56 am

Thomas wrote:Robber takes % of the current , not max hp you have.

it inflict damage based on enemy's max HP
and heals the attacker based on his/her current HP :hmpf:
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:32 am

mofomaycry wrote:
Thomas wrote:Robber takes % of the current , not max hp you have.

it inflict damage based on enemy's max HP
and heals the attacker based on his/her current HP :hmpf:

Looks like i have some testing to do :P

proeel

Postby proeel » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:27 pm

Thomas wrote:i think doubling the ex is quite nice part of this game pvp mechanics because usually it needs some skill, especially on archer/thief. Same goes for line ice/fire
Another question is regarding warrior ex, i think it should remain possible to double it as before but the dmg increase especially at lvl3 is in my opinion too much.
Another thing is that warrior ex , especially ex earth is immune to any smart effect - the smart works for only first hit and the following hits will be 100% hit probability no mater what rare you are wearing. Doubling this has extreme damage (arguably the highest physical damage attack in the game)
In conclusion, warrior ex dmg should be lowered by lets say 5% and concequent hits also included in the smart rare - and we test this.

Nerfing CA/ST/Robber/Desire and ex will have effect upon every class beside wizard.

2) Make it so that blind is removed when you change maps. Any buff or effect is removed after changing maps exept blind.

I agree damage is too high, it makes other skills unattractive (roses, double attack etc)
I was hoping to see more player style but apparently, everyone is same. Same skills, same weapons etc.
Like when twister was OP, everyone uses that and now it got banned, everyone uses the ex-earth now. its boring...

I did some quick testing on ac+smart+ca+st vs force+force+robber+desire
(both full hp, taking hit, damage around 4.2k)

1. with no stroke
It turns out, the defender 16 out of 30 hits has only 1 hp left, 3 out of 30 die.
the attacker 7 out 30 has 1 hp left, the rest of 23, only 4 of them less than 10k hp left. Rest 19 have 10k-Full

2. with stroke
the defender die 9 out of the 30. The rest are 1 hp left
the attacker 3 out of 30 has 1 hp left, 7 out of the 23 has less than 10k, rest 16 has 10k-Full

In my opinion, i do think desire+robber out rank ca+st a bit, and it does seems like it.
(The test isnt really valid because of the ex-bug, all 60 hits are done with both full hp and one ex only.)

No one else is going to comment on the ex-bug? :?:
Happy Gaming xD

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:45 pm

ex bug are fine, the only problem is the damage of ex earth and lightning after the adjustment few years ago :hmpf:

the only reason that makes you think robber/desire out-rank ca/st is because combat skills able to kill if its' last hit is not a rare effect hit, while ca/st need to land killing blow

the match up is actually 50/50(vs priest), and becomes 20/80(vs warrior with ca/st)

above statement are based on 1 vs 1 basis

if ex bug is banned, priest will become very difficult to kill
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:57 pm

proeel wrote:
Thomas wrote:i think doubling the ex is quite nice part of this game pvp mechanics because usually it needs some skill, especially on archer/thief. Same goes for line ice/fire

I agree damage is too high, it makes other skills unattractive (roses, double attack etc)
I was hoping to see more player style but apparently, everyone is same. Same skills, same weapons etc.
Like when twister was OP, everyone uses that and now it got banned, everyone uses the ex-earth now. its boring...

I did some quick testing on ac+smart+ca+st vs force+force+robber+desire
(both full hp, taking hit, damage around 4.2k)

1. with no stroke
It turns out, the defender 16 out of 30 hits has only 1 hp left, 3 out of 30 die.
the attacker 7 out 30 has 1 hp left, the rest of 23, only 4 of them less than 10k hp left. Rest 19 have 10k-Full

2. with stroke
the defender die 9 out of the 30. The rest are 1 hp left
the attacker 3 out of 30 has 1 hp left, 7 out of the 23 has less than 10k, rest 16 has 10k-Full

In my opinion, i do think desire+robber out rank ca+st a bit, and it does seems like it.
(The test isnt really valid because of the ex-bug, all 60 hits are done with both full hp and one ex only.)

No one else is going to comment on the ex-bug? :?:

yes, well nice that you test it, its the best for make a good feedback know about the mechanic that you are trying to modify,

CA ST its strong than Robber desires, thats its correct, btw took in mind that CA + ST makes an impresive work aganist all kind of Extremes, ice fire earth ligthing,
a thief or archer that hits a target with high grade of CA of ST on a priest or warrior every ex that you succes land you remain in half (with too much luck) to 1 hp 90% of times.
thats make for example, build a priest with AC smart CA ST and just run in circles casting authority of worencha, and just w8 till all enemys dies arround try to hit em :mrgreen: (that was an example), that config + the bug of the robe d3 on priest that give a "hidden atribute" of insane magic resist (test it if you dont know it)
or a another example its a warrior with EVA ST AC CA + candle agility run in circles with lighting boom and w8 till the archer thief or others warrios hit him and then spam ligthing boom until the others die

about the bug of the EX its a legal bug if i was right and rules of the server explain more in deep, thief and warrior could make it, thats dont give and insta ex,thats give a second ex with a dealy of 1.5 or 3.5 seconds depends on ping of the player(good ping allow to make fast, bad ping make it time of the second have a delay), its no so fast like the bug ex casting of thief an archer when you make un autoatack and you fast cast the ex. once you make the secuence of the fist 2, the dealy goes up to 2.5 or 3.5 seconds unless you cast again the fist ex

like i told you before, make a correct post to talk others thing that dont concert to main topic plz. if you dont have the capacity i can make it for you, its just to put things in order.

another important thing, its what happend with korean population, would be great if we share the sugestions of the ppl of vyseous too, we are a few giving suggestions, and the most active nation (vyseous) didnt say a word yet, could be usefull listen their opinions since they are the most amount of ppl on the server, also will make more fair everything, ill try to put in contact with some vyseous players and invite to talk here about changes and improvement

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:13 pm

mofomaycry wrote:ex bug are fine, the only problem is the damage of ex earth and lightning after the adjustment few years ago :hmpf:

the only reason that makes you think robber/desire out-rank ca/st is because combat skills able to kill if its' last hit is not a rare effect hit, while ca/st need to land killing blow

the match up is actually 50/50(vs priest), and becomes 20/80(vs warrior with ca/st)

above statement are based on 1 vs 1 basis

if ex bug is banned, priest will become very difficult to kill

priest are already extremely hard to kill, have no sence have to surround a guy between 3 or 4 guys to kill em propetly, also if the priest wear ST CA AC Smart becomes a waste of pots hit em, also the bug of the d3 robe for priest thats give an incredible resist aganist magic damage (duno if it is a bug or a hidden atrivute of the robe d3 for priest) make them extremely hard to kill already, also the "runing in cyrcles spaming worencha" with CA ST, make the most easy mechaninc in game for pvp, in case the priest die, with the CA and ST they will produce more damage than the damage than he take always.

back to topic, if the CA ST desire robber works same as pepsi now, that you have to land the attacks to be affected by those rares effect, could change a bit the things, couse warriors, or priest have to chose between use agility candle or smart rare knowing that they will lose some effect of the CA and ST, or avoid use agility candle or smart rare to make CA and ST work well, this option will make them more vulnerable too

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”