Crimson Knights

Recruit guild members or look for a guild here.
LadyPhoenix

Crimson Knights

Postby LadyPhoenix » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:59 am

Crimson Knights
Nation: Vyseus
Guild Leader: LadyPhoenix
Forum: http://s10.invisionfree.com/drck

Welcome to the Crimson Knights guild forum. Crimson Knights is an old guild that has survived since the go-dronline.com beta server. We have played on go-dronline, .my, NewRaja, previous servers, DR-Int, and now DRG. We are a guild dedicated to bringing glory our nation and fighting with pride (hackers, scammers, and cheaters will NOT be tolerated). We are pro-newbie and are willing to take all people under our wing as long as they follow our guild rules and are willing to better themselves for the guild and nation. We are anti-pk of our own nation and players (of all nations) who are trying to level, exceptions may be made. If you have any questions, email me at LadyPhoenix @ dr-ck.com or contact any Rank 2 guild member in game (blue rank). Please visit our website for more information and read the guild rules.

Recruiting:
Level Requirement: none
Last edited by LadyPhoenix on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Noeyesee

Re: Crimson Knights

Postby Noeyesee » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Hugest guild of server in vysus already. It's time for CK to move on and join yllse.

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:18 pm

He's correct. It seems Vyseus will dominate this server, already. All the CN's are going there, apparently a guild over 50 people. The Estonians have joined Zero Tolerance, meaning that population has moved. From what I spied on their forums, they will basically also gang up any other nation they see, in dungeons as well. Zypern will have Adrenaline, as always. And Yllse will have... uGx?

Not sure how that's gonna measure up.

Almost hoping KidKiller and gang make a come back.
Why should I fear Death? If Death is,
I am not, if I am, Death is not. So why
should I fear that which can only exist if
I do not?

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Elmy wrote:He's correct. It seems Vyseus will dominate this server, already. All the CN's are going there, apparently a guild over 50 people. The Estonians have joined Zero Tolerance, meaning that population has moved. From what I spied on their forums, they will basically also gang up any other nation they see, in dungeons as well. Zypern will have Adrenaline, as always. And Yllse will have... uGx?

Not sure how that's gonna measure up.

Almost hoping KidKiller and gang make a come back.

i heard that kid and brandon gonna be playing in yllse again once drg is up but i hope aswell that their entire old guild (the one i saw on old int) makes a cool comeback
SpyRoS
Spiritus

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:24 pm

I don't really plan on making my guild as huge as it was in other servers (or was for a short while until I lost motivation) so I don't think my presence would tip the balance of nation balancing in any way.

ADVERIC=

Postby ADVERIC= » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:16 pm

back to play lady (Y) (Y) (Y)

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:44 pm

maybe. I don't know yet. If I can find a good group of people to play and level with then I'll come play.

Shayne

Postby Shayne » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:51 pm

LadyPhoenix wrote:maybe. I don't know yet. If I can find a good group of people to play and level with then I'll come play.

why don't you come with us :W: if u and arab can bare to be in same room :x
Zero Tolerance

hateshado

Postby hateshado » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:55 pm

ugx is getting new name but why the question mark o.o yllse is second most populated to zyp is last yllse is gunna have a few strong people now not like before just mad that some of the old yllslians all went to zero tolerance

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:41 pm

If I go Yllse then I'll just join Lucky so I can bug Elmy about his sexyness everyday >_>;

As for Zypern... I can tolerate Arab more than I can tolerate Adrenaline... so Vyseus it is.

If I join Zero Tolerance, I feel like I would betray my principles. There's a lot of things that I don't agree with.

Return to “Guild”