Lucky

Recruit guild members or look for a guild here.
Elmy

Re: Lucky

Postby Elmy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:28 am

Silencer wrote:Could you PM me the list of people who are planning on joining? If the majority of my friends will be in your guild (Brandon, Guties, Ted etc), then I would love to join also.

I'm not sure about Guties (though I assume so since Brandon will be joining), and Ted is as well. You're more than welcome to join.
Why should I fear Death? If Death is,
I am not, if I am, Death is not. So why
should I fear that which can only exist if
I do not?

flesymtsoli

Postby flesymtsoli » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 am

Just looking around to see what i wanna do when beta is over and official starts i could be a good addition to your guild in that i can help out alot of the new players ive been playing for about a year now and runnign around with some pretty well known players in the game i still dont know how to run any of the quests and am not quite sure how this new jobbing system works i guess im just looking for someone to help me figure out all the things everyone else just did for me or ignored when i asked about i cant speak for everyone but there is still alot of this game i have yet to learn to do i play 3 chars {Wizard (Creide) Thief (Tinbrion) and archer (Chronepsis) i can use a priest if needed but im not as skilled with them pk skills are ok not great and yet not shit

~*~Creide~*~
courtesy of i2k;warmachine

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:16 pm

You are more than welcome to join if you'd like. All I ask is that people understand that our ultimate goal is to put a little unity behind Yllse. I've got a fairly good handle on the new changes (and old) so I can probably answer any questions you might have. As for class, you should play whatever you'd like to play. If you'd like an invite, just find me in-game sometime. I should be on later tonight (at work currently).
Why should I fear Death? If Death is,
I am not, if I am, Death is not. So why
should I fear that which can only exist if
I do not?

Return to “Guild”