Attention Yllse Guildleaders...

Recruit guild members or look for a guild here.
Silencer

Re: Attention Yllse Guildleaders...

Postby Silencer » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Ah, nostalgia that I would never want to go through again >.<

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Elmy wrote:I even made a login macro. I remember that it was during war time that servers were down, and war started JUST before I'd get home from school. So I'd stay logged in all day and hope I didn't DC. Otherwise, put on my login macro and go do something else for a while :lol:

Anyway, Silencer summed it up pretty good. I wouldn't care how big or small Lucky was if every person and guild in Yllse had the same goal / mentality, but that's not the case. So, the more people I can bring over to this side, the better. For our goals, at least.

How do you know thats not the case for the main guilds? I know thats the case for intent and genocide.

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Because, assuming that the leader of Intent will now be Minerva, he's stated himself that he wouldn't fight his friends from other nations. But, I can pretty much assure you that some of his friends from other nations will get into fights with members of Lucky, for whatever reason, whether they be enemies from old days or new. As soon as you put that restriction on, I can already tell that there will be a dilemma at one point. Because a situation like I described before will happen as a result of it. Tensions will rise, resentment at another Yllse not helping Yllse, etc.

For this to work, you have to be willing to shed old alliances. I'll be fighting old friends, too, in order to support my guild and this ideal. It's not like I'll go out of my way to do it and it's not like I'm looking forward to it, but chances are they will have altercations with someone else in Lucky, or a friend of theirs will and they'll just be helping that friend, which means they'll get involved in a fight, and it might not be with me directly but it will involve me once Lucky is involved. See how easily it all escalates? This is just something I've accepted will happen already. That's why Rank 2 is setup the way it is. The problem with DR now is that the community is too small for everyone to be friends.

And, I'm not sure who Genocide is >.> I haven't been around the past few days, it's sort of boring playing Beta. Is that the guild with a thief called BlackIce? Or something similar. They seemed nice enough. I had hoped that they would join us in Live.
Why should I fear Death? If Death is,
I am not, if I am, Death is not. So why
should I fear that which can only exist if
I do not?

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:23 pm

I was always vys except for last int and now this server. Yllse is 10x better, I will break all old ties with vys and the estonians in vys for yllse now, zypern isnt even worth the mention. Go yllse, screw the others.
And you've shown your point very well elmy, very well then I will also join Lucky as plans for uGx were cancelled(hinder you nab - -)

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:27 pm

täisdibla wrote:I was always vys except for last int and now this server. Yllse is 10x better,

F*** YOU TOO :!:

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:01 am

Elmy wrote:And, I'm not sure who Genocide is >.> I haven't been around the past few days, it's sort of boring playing Beta. Is that the guild with a thief called BlackIce? Or something similar. They seemed nice enough. I had hoped that they would join us in Live.

Mystical is the leader hes a old old dr player that changed his name.(cant say who he was) Athenia, blaze something, and a decent list of others. I would say they have the 3rd most members in the nation maybe 4th depending. This is ofcourse pre beta but still theres a decent amount of them.

I spoke with Mystical and they do plan to have peace in yllse and go fight wars and what not. I just dont think they plan to merge with anyone.

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:30 pm

täisdibla wrote:I was always vys except for last int and now this server. Yllse is 10x better, I will break all old ties with vys and the estonians in vys for yllse now, zypern isnt even worth the mention. Go yllse, screw the others.
And you've shown your point very well elmy, very well then I will also join Lucky as plans for uGx were cancelled(hinder you nab - -)

Glad to have ya :)

Edit: Mystical whispered me one day when I was AFK. He'd asked if I was still close friends with Daryl, a GM on the old Int Server (Thralas' one)...

Daryl and I were never friends, in fact I was one of the people who was most definitely against him and the corruption he brought. Not sure how that mix up could have happened.
Why should I fear Death? If Death is,
I am not, if I am, Death is not. So why
should I fear that which can only exist if
I do not?

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Elmy wrote:
täisdibla wrote:Edit: Mystical whispered me one day when I was AFK. He'd asked if I was still close friends with Daryl, a GM on the old Int Server (Thralas' one)...

Daryl and I were never friends, in fact I was one of the people who was most definitely against him and the corruption he brought. Not sure how that mix up could have happened.

I dont know but mystical is a good, nice and helpful guy. I will no doubt be joining genocide or intent come live just havent decide with yet. I like ted and all them also like mystical and athenia its a hard choice really.

But i know if i go genocide that guild to guild war thing wouldnt happen. No way he would start a war in yllse. On the other hand intent and lucky could clash sooner or later.

Hinder

Postby Hinder » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:51 pm

It's simple in Yllse.

Join a guild, go to war, kill some kids and go back to town. I'm not sure what is so hard about that.

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Hinder wrote:It's simple in Yllse.

Join a guild, go to war, kill some kids and go back to town. I'm not sure what is so hard about that.

lol well if we were emotionless robots that would be the simple explanation of it. But seeing as people get their feelings hurt when someone steals their coco puffs, its not going to go down that simple.

Return to “Guild”