Attention Yllse Guildleaders...

Recruit guild members or look for a guild here.
Shayne

Re: Attention Yllse Guildleaders...

Postby Shayne » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:16 pm

wow @ all this DR politics...so awesome :W:
Zero Tolerance

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Heh... To be clear, I never made any promises. My word wouldn't mean much if just one promise made couldn't be kept.

This is a team (nation in this case, I guess) effort. It's not something that can be accomplished by one person. Getting everyone into the same guild and on the same side is the easy part. Keeping everyone in the same guild and on the same side is the hard part. People have to be willing to let things slide and forget old grudges (and old guilds), and that's difficult for most people. Avoiding petty arguments, forgetting old alliances in favor for new ones, all these things are such that one person can't control, and are greatly up to the individual.

This viewpoint is just another prime example of why Yllse has never had a chance in the past, Ehrgeiz.

In any case, it's not like I care about having absolutely everyone in Yllse in Lucky. It would just make things easier and the drama could be handled better. There are too many situations I can foresee where issues between Yllse guilds will occur when Zyp and Vys are involved.

Do me a favor and just kill every Yllse you guys see on sight, Vys & Zyp, save me a lot of trouble.
Why should I fear Death? If Death is,
I am not, if I am, Death is not. So why
should I fear that which can only exist if
I do not?

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Flesymtsoli sounds like hateshado :W:

Hennessey

Postby Hennessey » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Elmy wrote:This viewpoint is just another prime example of why Yllse has never had a chance in the past, Ehrgeiz.

what? i want to be with my friends and not joining a guild with people i dont even know that well. you'd make the same decision so dont give me that bs. outside of war my friends are my friends (from the other nations.), in war.. just another opponent.

that and well, like i said, our guild has a good thing going and i intend on seeing it through until the end. (loyalty to your friends goes a long way :hmpf: )

Elmy wrote:Do me a favor and just kill every Yllse you guys see on sight, Vys & Zyp, save me a lot of trouble.

If this is how you feel about other members of your own nation because they refuse to follow you, you're more than welcome to leave. Some people arent lambs and wont follow you to slaughter.

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Make the same decision? The large majority of people that I know are now in ZT, or Yllsers that have quit. I've 'not made the same decision' plenty of times in the past as well. Leading a serious guild was far from what I expected to do on this DR server.

As Tensu had stated, it would be just as easy for all of your friends to join as well. Additionally, at this point, it would be surprising if you didn't know most of the people in Lucky to some degree. These are weak points.

It has nothing to do with 'following me,' and that's quite an arrogant thing of you to even dare say. You have very little idea about how little I care in terms of being the leader of this guild. I will do it because I can and I want to see Yllse strong. It's simple; I can foresee the problems that will occur if there are guilds who will prefer to not make Yllse its own nation. And I would rather not have any in-nation conflicts. Simple solutions? Recruit them, or make sure that every Yllse hates every Vys and Zyp.

In the end, that last statement just shows your true intent. You're scared that we will just end up bullied by the other nations, and you want to make sure that should Yllse not come out on top, you were never their enemy. So be it. It's the safe way out, and understandable. I would probably do that as well if I didn't think Yllse was capable of becoming strong. I on the other hand have had enough of Yllse being cut in half to be either Vys dogs or Zyp dogs.
I do not?

hateshado

Postby hateshado » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:24 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:Flesymtsoli sounds like hateshado :W:

u make absolutley no sense, '-_- please explain how he sounds like me.<------(punctuatuin) happy?

Hennessey

Postby Hennessey » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:28 pm

dude are you even reading what i am saying? i clearly said im choosing to stick to a guild with my FRIENDS and not go join some one because they're just trying to unite a nation. i am not afraid of anything and i have zero reason to be; i can hold my own on the warfield and like i said, when push comes to shove during war ill always side with my own nation. i just refuse to follow you because you'll never be the leader this nation needs because you're too friggen arrogant and thick-skulled.

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:00 pm

It has nothing to do with 'following me,' and that's quite an arrogant thing of you to even dare say. You have very little idea about how little I care in terms of being the leader of this guild. I will do it because I can and I want to see Yllse strong. It's simple; I can foresee the problems that will occur if there are guilds who will prefer to not make Yllse its own nation. And I would rather not have any in-nation conflicts. Simple solutions? Recruit them, or make sure that every Yllse hates every Vys and Zyp.

I agree with your ideals of a united yllse, but not by the means you wish to achieve it. I have never been a cut throat person i believe in doing the right thing and good things will happen. So when you say you want everyone in your guild or want them killed by vys zyp on sight is a little harsh to me, Sounds like its your way or the highway.

I was in WG Leveling with 3 other people from yllse, when a lucky priest came along. He killed every one of us but the 1 lucky member in my party. Did he then run along and leave us alone? no he stayed and keep killing us till we either logged to town or ran out of eggs. Now is this the dream of a united yllse you speak of? Join or die seems more like a dictatorship.

You can unite yllse even if theres 3 powerful guilds like there is now. Taken power by force isnt the way about it, thats just my 2 cents on it.

(I know every lucky member is not like this. But if you cant control your guild with all the power they have what are the rest of us going to do?)

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Well, for starters, I'm barely even playing Beta so my handle on things is not quite what it could be. The only thing I'm testing are the new jobbing things. Obviously, I don't agree with what that person did, but I've also said many times that until Live I don't care what people are doing. Most people who are going to be part of Lucky aren't even in the guild right now but scattered throughout until Live. PKing other Yllse people will not be acceptable, and anyone who's read the thread about Lucky would know this so it's a moot point. If it was a 'join or die' type of situation, I would have made that clear, too. But that's really not my aim. And clearly hasn't been my aim. To even imply that it is is just trying to throw off the whole thing.

The means I wish to achieve it? What means are those? Getting as many people as I can into one guild? Sheesh, I didn't know that was something to be looked down upon. Please quote me exactly when I said that I want everyone that is not in Lucky to be killed by Vys and Zyp? For you to so completely misunderstand baffles me a bit. I want Vys and Zyp to kill everyone in Lucky, too. No exceptions. I want them to kill everyone in Yllse. I want them to camp me until I wanna scream in frustration. It would definitely be the easiest way to unite Yllse together, by sheer common hatred of the other nations. How can that simple concept be missed.

In any case... I will explain the logic behind having a powerful guild that will stand for Yllse only. This is the problem. Any guild that does not support fellow Yllsers in fights (outside of war, obviously, like really) will cause resentment from those who do. Be it from just watching Zyp and Vys kill people from Lucky and not helping or whatever. At some point, a Yllse might even z or sfd a vyseus or zyp and who will then fight someone from Lucky. That person from Lucky will then probably end up in a fight with that Yllse person for helping the other nation. That person will claim innocence since they didn't actually do anything. This escalate to a problem with the guild that this person is in. This results in in-nation fighting. This is a situation that I want to avoid at all costs. Like I said, 2 solutions; Recruit them or have absolutely everyone hate Zyp and Vys.

Is this dictatorship in some way? Is my thought process flawed? For me this is a perfectly foreseeable scenario, one I want to avoid. It's only logical that I also think of the possible solutions for those problems in advance.
I do not?

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Most the time elmy when i read your responses to my posts i know i'm either going to 1 get pissed, 2 try to find the weak points that i dont like and bring them up. With that said i agree more with your last post then i have any other you have ever made. If you would be that direct and in depth then i wouldn't have a reason to disagree.

Knowing its only beta i guess i can get over what the priest did. But beta or not if your looking for a party to lvl for a hour then you get one just to be pk camped its a bit upsetting. It was even more upsetting that he would kill all of us but the 1 lucky person but i can understand where your coming from.

The means I wish to achieve it? What means are those? Getting as many people as I can into one guild? Sheesh, I didn't know that was something to be looked down upon. Please quote me exactly when I said that I want everyone that is not in Lucky to be killed by Vys and Zyp? For you to so completely misunderstand baffles me a bit. I want Vys and Zyp to kill everyone in Lucky, too. No exceptions. I want them to kill everyone in Yllse. I want them to camp me until I wanna scream in frustration. It would definitely be the easiest way to unite Yllse together, by sheer common hatred of the other nations. How can that simple concept be missed.

I must of not understood what you meant. It seemed to me that you wanted everyone outside of lucky to get killed none stop so we would want to join your guild. After rereading i can understand what your saying. But i want you to understand that we dont have to be in 1 guild to make all this happen. It would make things easier in some ways but it would also make in guild fights more common, as some will be in the guild with others they dont like. What will you do if a guild member decides to kill other guild members because they are upset with each other?.

As long as we can make yllse members respect each other we should be ok. ZT isnt the only big guild in vys theres also a CN guild but i'm sure they respect each other.
Last edited by Atlantis on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Guild”