Stop say I only can kill wiz (mauro -_- )

Post artwork, screenshots or videos of Dragon Raja here!
Marryland

Re: Stop say I only can kill wiz (mauro -_- )

Postby Marryland » Sat May 19, 2012 12:09 am

meh i wanna see that mail ^_^

parazyt

Postby parazyt » Sat May 19, 2012 1:37 am

Thomas crying for ''Archers sucks''
Thomas crying for '' Archers low ac''
Thomas crying for ''thief has better skills''
Thomas crying for ''CA/Strike rares''
what else do you do other than cry and say that yllse has no skill?

Oh and tell me i could hit a d4 4-5 times before ld, (as a solution of No strike and ca ) Of course yeah, Can you pot between a double ex, guess no one can, after hitting anyone with a staff they would just eat a pot, now tlel how the f*** can i ld after what you just suggested, i suggest U L2P and Learn to lose also (Y)

Cell

Re: Stop say I only can kill wiz (omegasage )

Postby Cell » Sat May 19, 2012 1:45 am

sisiiii wrote:
Cell wrote:
#1 I didnt insult you.
#2 I was told to kick everybody out of ZT
#3 I respect you but you just dont know it since im never on. Enjoy ^_^

Off topic:
Wei I got an mail ingame from Cell saying we should talk about something to improve our relationship. Thanks for that but I don't want to improve in any way. O and i quitted ZT. It is because the same reason before, a guild leader that never come online. And also, when some guildmate got insulted and you rather ask us to sort thing out. You did nothing wrong at all but I just don't like the way how you do stuff. So I quit. And as you said a few times before, ZT don't need me anyway. Good luck running ZT. (Y)

Btw, I took SS on that mail. Can send it to you. It said it sent by Paul.

Quit if you want i and nobody else will stop you in doing what you want. Since im never on and have said it many times i work ALOT and play other games since DR is getting really boring for me.

If you dont want me and you to have a better relationship then i wont force you to, send that mail to anybody if you really want doesnt matter ,i tried being a better person to you but you basically spat in my face.

You say i did nothing wrong? yet "i just dont like the way how you do stuff" whats that dont play as much? ok and yet again you mistake gaz to say these things you take for granted that im on my characters everytime.

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Sat May 19, 2012 2:07 am

Cell wrote:If you dont want me and you to have a better relationship then i wont force you to, send that mail to anybody if you really want doesnt matter i tried being a better person to you but you basically spat in my face.

Damn Sisiii. From the very little time I spent with this guy I could tell he doesn't show his sensitive side easily. Why be a bitch to poor Paul?

Anyway sorry to break it off, but this is all majorly off topic, not to mention a lot of these posts should be discussed somewhat more privately...

parazyt

Postby parazyt » Sat May 19, 2012 3:27 am

täisdibla wrote:
Cell wrote:If you dont want me and you to have a better relationship then i wont force you to, send that mail to anybody if you really want doesnt matter i tried being a better person to you but you basically spat in my face.

Damn Sisiii. From the very little time I spent with this guy I could tell he doesn't show his sensitive side easily. Why be a bitch to poor Paul?

Anyway sorry to break it off, but this is all majorly off topic, not to mention a lot of these posts should be discussed somewhat more privately...

I say we need to wash the dirty clothes in familly, so forums such the best place for this
seems like all posts from my topc has been off-topic for so long, so just let it be from now on :scis:

ADVERIC=

Postby ADVERIC= » Sat May 19, 2012 6:02 am

hahah back to the topic ^o^

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Sat May 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Lol
:help: this server

Oh just for the record, I have quit, I login everyday to donate and daily quest in case of the off chance I have motivation to play again and went to big maze last week for the first time in 2 months.

I. Don't play on torment anymore so when you kill him, it's not me ;-)

I am getting more enjoyment from lol tera and Diablo 3 and probably m.o.p

On the rare chance I check the forum, the attitude just gets worse and worse.

If its not one thing, it's another.

You should all be working together to make the server enjoyable, who really gives a shit if a d4 beat a d4.

Oh one last thing, considering Jill has school work, his real life and also his own social/relaxation time ASWELL as making content on his own for YOUR benefit, you really should cut him some slack, if the server was to shut tomorrow, what would half of you actually do?

Adn a qkuic sdie nteo to lgened por. I touhgt you qiut, yuor opninon has alswya been baised to only suit yuor ndees, you r teh wurst playa ever 2 ply d1s g4m3 bibi mimimimimi

Peace

kit8989

Postby kit8989 » Sat May 19, 2012 6:15 pm

parazyt wrote:Thomas crying for ''Archers sucks''

Oh and tell me i could hit a d4 4-5 times before ld, (as a solution of No strike and ca ) Of course yeah, Can you pot between a double ex, guess no one can, after hitting anyone with a staff they would just eat a pot, now tlel how the f*** can i ld after what you just suggested, i suggest U L2P and Learn to lose also (Y)

agree first 5 sentence
enough to say
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~
DragonRaja-Kingdom~God of Arena
GamEKinG (dual Class 4 wizard)
Screw (first dual class 4 in yllse)
FunGandTinG (dual class 2 warrior)

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Sat May 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Evolving the game includes changing things which makes the game better overall.

The first 3 sentences include balancing issues for archers. Which is ultimately 1 complaint. The last sentence is a complaint about Counter Attack / Strike rares which is obviously overpowered when a Dual 1 with Counter Attack/Strike/AC rares can kill a Dual 4 Thief/Archer with none or little effort at all. Is that logical in your brain? If so, I don't need to speak to you any further. Would be a waste of my time.
Symtex

kylej

Postby kylej » Sat May 19, 2012 10:13 pm

kit8989 wrote:
parazyt wrote:Thomas crying for ''Archers sucks''

agree first 5 sentence
enough to say

+1 also i have always said this guy crys about every single class apart from archer

Return to “Media”