98A

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
kit8989

Re: Patch 98a

Postby kit8989 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:53 pm

How about releasing a small patch first?
like features having no problem on beta can be released first, such as Added a quest to reset Dual Class and Removed the limit of rares you can make every day for characters that achieved "Grand Master" in their jobs etc
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~
DragonRaja-Kingdom~God of Arena
GamEKinG (dual Class 4 wizard)
Screw (first dual class 4 in yllse)
FunGandTinG (dual class 2 warrior)

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: 98A

Postby GMSignPainter » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:06 am

Moved posts within news topic to this topic, please stop replying in the news topic :)

kit8989 wrote:How about releasing a small patch first?
like features having no problem on beta can be released first, such as Added a quest to reset Dual Class and Removed the limit of rares you can make every day for characters that achieved "Grand Master" in their jobs etc

I'll think about that, depends if I manage to get everything done when I initially wanted or not. (got delayed due to real work this week).

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:43 pm

Are you guys sure regarding the Orison/Magery reset? I've just tested locally and had no issue at all. Remember Orison & Magery are two separate tactics.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:57 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:Are you guys sure regarding the Orison/Magery reset? I've just tested locally and had no issue at all. Remember Orison & Magery are two separate tactics.

Working on my end.

Basically, in order to toggle to Orison, you need to dual Revenant or Warsaint. If you want to toggle to Magery, you need to dual Toreador or Triggermage.

Note: When you reset, make sure to relog. The tactic screen doesn't update fully.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:00 am

bminickw wrote:
GMSignPainter wrote:Are you guys sure regarding the Orison/Magery reset? I've just tested locally and had no issue at all. Remember Orison & Magery are two separate tactics.

Working on my end.

Basically, in order to toggle to Orison, you need to dual Revenant or Warsaint. If you want to toggle to Magery, you need to dual Toreador or Triggermage.

Note: When you reset, make sure to relog. The tactic screen doesn't update fully.

Ah, I'll fix that thing then, so you don't have to relog.

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”