AC Changes

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
bminickw

AC Changes

Postby bminickw » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:14 pm

So far, I like the changes. It was default -10 AC on shield, but with the change to dual class items it equals out. This finally separates legends from crossing class items. Gives players more of a reason to use legends (top tier items).

It seems like a huge nerf, but I think its great for the game. (Y)
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Ultrame

Re: AC Changes

Postby Ultrame » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:24 pm

Keep in mind some builds do not wear shield, like me....rose boy

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:34 pm

-1, i dont like the changues.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:08 pm

Ampz wrote:-1, i dont like the changues.

Great feedback (Y)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:14 pm

i think that 10 ac wont make a big difference. but to be honest 3 clases only will go find the helm, couse the boots have the problem of movility, that make you choise beetween more ac or more movility.

i have to say that would be good take a look to the boots d1 d2 d3 speed, in that way you allow wizard priest and warrior use those and compensate the nerf of the shields white ac, speed its a vital component in this game, maybe increase a bit the movility of those boots could help to replace the harpers shoes!

for example

d1 boots, low than harpers

d2 boots, near to harpers but just a bit slow

d3 boots, better than harpers, but just for a bit, not enought to compensate with hive shoes

(its just an example, open to thought and suggestions)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Metalarg wrote:i think that 10 ac wont make a big difference. but to be honest 3 clases only will go find the helm, couse the boots have the problem of movility, that make you choise beetween more ac or more movility.

i have to say that would be good take a look to the boots d1 d2 d3 speed, in that way you allow wizard priest and warrior use those and compensate the nerf of the shields white ac, speed its a vital component in this game, maybe increase a bit the movility of those boots could help to replace the harpers shoes!

for example

d1 boots, low than harpers

d2 boots, near to harpers but just a bit slow

d3 boots, better than harpers, but just for a bit, not enought to compensate with hive shoes

(its just an example, open to thought and suggestions)

As a priest, I will wear D3 shoes, instead of using harper shoes, just because white AC is very powerful. I lost 10 white AC from shield, but I will gain 11 white AC from Shoes, plus added AC from Helm. So I gain white AC, but lose movp. It's a great trade off in my opinion.

The way I see it. You can't have the best of both worlds. You either sacrifice movp for white AC, or you continue with movp speed.

Everyone will have that same choice. Movp Speed vs White AC. Gives more diversity.

An enemy can't kill me unless he gets close to me. I don't need to chase him. :D

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:38 pm

Interesting change.
Id agree with Ultra here as double hand classes have more advantages over the one with shield.
Dont forget there already have many LG items(robe especially) are over items leveled than crafted items. Once they hotfixed the LG rares, the crafted items will eventually got replaced by LGs. And yea, we didnt count the set bonus yet, make 2/4 bonus as Paul suggested before would greatly increase the value of LGs.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:44 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Interesting change.
Id agree with Ultra here as double hand classes have more advantages over the one with shield.
Dont forget there already have many LG items(robe especially) are over items leveled than crafted items. Once they hotfixed the LG rares, the crafted items will eventually got replaced by LGs. And yea, we didnt count the set bonus yet, make 2/4 bonus as Paul suggested before would greatly increase the value of LGs.

Warrior damage could be decreased back to original setting??? Please???

Same for Thief/Archer??? '-_-

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:47 pm

bminickw wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:Interesting change.

Warrior damage could be decreased back to original setting??? Please???

Same for Thief/Archer??? '-_-

Could yoy be more specific?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:46 pm

Extreme Ice / Extreme Earth / Extreme Lightning / Extreme Fire --- These skills all got a damage buff sometime through the server.

This is all I'm saying ... I think damage output is too high because of this.

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”