Holy Cure

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: Holy Cure

Postby GMSignPainter » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:24 pm

BenedictOh wrote:
GMSignPainter wrote:
Just so everyone knows, Zypern monster pits were increased in 2012 due to popular request on forums. If you think some pits in Zypern might have been too much increased back then, feel free to suggest us to decrease them.

Nothing has ever been changed regarding the Contribution NPC.

And that's the last time I'm replying to such a post.
Stop spreading false rumours.

yeah those might be false rumors, but why is there so many rumors? I think because so many people feel that way and many people have experienced those unfairness. Its funny how zyp players have never given logical arguments about those topics. maybe cuz they already know its unfair.

People spread these false rurmours because I used to be playing in Zypern, that's it. When you're a pubicly known GM and you're playing, there are always people accusing you of everything. And that's exactly why I've stopped playing.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:27 pm

I replied on those kind of posts before, fyi.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:32 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:I replied on those kind of posts before, fyi.

can you give me the link? Im just curious how zyp people think about these topics.

proeel

Postby proeel » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:20 pm

BenedictOh wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:I replied on those kind of posts before, fyi.

can you give me the link? Im just curious how zyp people think about these topics.

In case you didnt know, only 10% of current zyp players are from Zyp.
Myself including other TW guild members were all came from Vys
Most of other members are from Yllse (at least when I first played, they were in yllse)

And to be honest, for monster pits (such small thing, and still able to make drama LOL), feel free to farm it or whatever lol
I hardly see any zyp player butcher. It is not like a national treasure we hiding under our wallet ;)
Happy Gaming xD

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:32 pm

proeel wrote:
BenedictOh wrote:

In case you didnt know, only 10% of current zyp players are from Zyp.
Myself including other TW guild members were all came from Vys
Most of other members are from Yllse (at least when I first played, they were in yllse)

And to be honest, for monster pits (such small thing, and still able to make drama LOL), feel free to farm it or whatever lol
I hardly see any zyp player butcher. It is not like a national treasure we hiding under our wallet ;)

I don't believe that GM's are personally favor of you guys that they are trying to give zyp more advantage. Whatever the reason is, no matter its on purpose or not, its obvious that zyp has more benefits right now. I am just trying to say that each nations should have equal benefits.
And I pulled up the monster issue because, for new players in vys, its hard for them to open new char in zyp just to be gm for tailor and butcher. For old players, yeah they can open new account and farm in zyp or yllse, but that is whole different story. I'm talking about new players in vys who want to be gm tailors/butchers and craft items.
I don't want all new players to start in zyp just because zyp has better monster fit. I want to say that all nations should have descent amount of mobs. why should vys players have to open characters in different nations just to farm skins better? why can't we just have same opportunity as zyp has?

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:43 pm

Most of the items you were refer to have been the same setting since the game was released back in 2001... Stones, Etc.

These things haven't changed. If you really dial things down.. I would say all nations have their advantages.

Here a just a couple I could think of in 30 seconds.

Yllse has the best location for job NPCs
Yllse has the best town square
Vyseus has the white bear, which drops gazer.
Vyseus has the best mid level leveling grounds (man made dungeon).
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:07 am

bminickw wrote:Most of the items you were refer to have been the same setting since the game was released back in 2001... Stones, Etc.

These things haven't changed. If you really dial things down.. I would say all nations have their advantages.

Here a just a couple I could think of in 30 seconds.

Yllse has the best location for job NPCs
Yllse has the best town square
Vyseus has the white bear, which drops gazer.
Vyseus has the best mid level leveling grounds (man made dungeon).

Thx for examples :) I was really curious.
So are you trying to say zyp stones are originally set that way? to dodge all the missiles? I am not asking gm's to change the fundamental things and characteristics that each nations have, I am not gonna tell gm something like 'Oh it's unfair because yllse can join either side on castle war but zyp and vys cant', because those are fundamental settings of this game. However, I think topics like number of monster's in each nation's pit are fixable and also have adjusted in the past before. And the stones, as gm admitted, zyp stone is garbage and needs to be fixed that is 100% sure.
Well I guess those topics were there since past few years and have not fixed yet. i think maybe I'm just wasting time here so I won't argue about this topic anymore.

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:21 am

You can get 4 hit multis on Zypern stones if you stand at the right place

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:28 am

ArabianArrow wrote:You can get 4 hit multis on Zypern stones if you stand at the right place

I don't know whats the point of this comment. you trying to say you can get 4 hits multis on zyp stones in certain place, so that it doesn't have to be fixed? when you can hit 3~4 multies to other nation stones in pretty much any place ?

good logic. :)

I don't know about how this game is coded or made, but as gm admitted, zyp stone's hibox(have no idea what that is) is garbage. I think there is no more argument about zyp stone bug. Its clearly abnormal and have to be fixed.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:44 am

BenedictOh wrote:
ArabianArrow wrote:You can get 4 hit multis on Zypern stones if you stand at the right place

I don't know whats the point of this comment. you trying to say you can get 4 hits multis on zyp stones in certain place, so that it doesn't have to be fixed? when you can hit 3~4 multies to other nation stones in pretty much any place ?

good logic. :)

I don't know about how this game is coded or made, but as gm admitted, zyp stone's hibox(have no idea what that is) is garbage. I think there is no more argument about zyp stone bug. Its clearly abnormal and have to be fixed.

All stones have same issue..
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”