Holy Cure

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
ArabianArrow

Re: Holy Cure

Postby ArabianArrow » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:54 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:
ArabianArrow wrote:If 3 guilds in the same nation are fighting each other, guild and nation party won't work, guild alliance will.

WHAT?

Are you trying to overthrow my view of this game? Play to crush dude, Megazerg is what you want?

Guild alliances would be megazerg? (I don't know what megazerg is ^_^)

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:58 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:
WHAT?

Are you trying to overthrow my view of this game? Play to crush dude, Megazerg is what you want?

https://www.google.fr/?ion=1&espv=2#q=zerg%20rush

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:07 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:
ArabianArrow wrote:

https://www.google.fr/?ion=1&espv=2#q=zerg%20rush

Ahh I see. So is he saying guild alliance is bad because it will magically increase our numbers? Or it is bad because it will allow us to do exactly what Zypern does? Cuz god forbid we have an even playing field :W:

Would be great if people put some effort into their posts instead of leaving others to assume what they're thinking. :scis:

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:41 pm

Completely out of topic. Yea no one plays to crush I get it, lets move on.
Anymore feedbacks of how HC works on guild and party only? Oh and arena teams ofc.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:57 pm

But it is on topic since they go hand in hand...

GunsUnleashed wrote:Being able to spell Holy Cure within country/party/nation might be good or bad(under the condition the new alience will be applied)

+1
Just giving my feedback ^o^

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:21 pm

wowowowowow hold a sec.

proeel wrote:Isn't this the suggestion you guys suggested..?
And now it seems like "we are taking the advangtage"

(Me: why do u suggested in the first place)

WTF ? did u even checked the suggestion thread of this feature ?

Take a look better before come to write here please, http://forum.dragonraja.eu/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23910.

The guy who suggested it didnt even analized how this gona work on mazes, and for him all it's fine and shoud go live now. No response there from any other yllse player than klei.

So dont start public-liening please, and keep the mention the facts how them really are.

SimpleStupid wrote:Forget about the nation ally thing, both yllse and vys has the number to compete

This is another lie, all weekend aleast 2 new d4 zyperns show in. Yllse active players + Vyseus Active players cant currently win a maze if all those hiddens zyps show up, i counted like 8 priests d4 on zyp last maze ??

3 priests of yllse vr 8 of zypern sure it's a competitive scenario :D
2 priests of vyseus d2 vr 8 d4 of zypern sure it's a competitive scenario :D

another lie.

SimpleStupid wrote:The nation which plays fairly deserves more advantage over others, theres no balance system for you vyllsean folks luckily.

LOL, Since the Tranfer System it's not free, and it's on GM staff wich will deny almost all Tranfer request wich them are not goning to zypern.

Dont forget how the GM staff destroyed Vyseus long time ago, allowing those Vyseus to go Zypern all at once. That will not happen in another way.

And for last, i hope those "words" "The nation which plays fairly deserves more advantage over others" dont means any personal db-update, or stuff like +9 or +15, u know those weirds things :D.

--

This should not go live -1.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

proeel

Postby proeel » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Ampz wrote:wowowowowow hold a sec.

Take a look better before come to write here please, http://forum.dragonraja.eu/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23910.

The guy who suggested it didnt even analized how this gona work on mazes, and for him all it's fine and shoud go live now. No response there from any other yllse player than klei.

So dont start public-liening please, and keep the mention the facts how them really are.

This is another lie, all weekend aleast 2 new d4 zyperns show in. Yllse active players + Vyseus Active players cant currently win a maze if all those hiddens zyps show up, i counted like 8 priests d4 on zyp last maze ??

3 priests of yllse vr 8 of zypern sure it's a competitive scenario :D
2 priests of vyseus d2 vr 8 d4 of zypern sure it's a competitive scenario :D

another lie.

LOL, Since the Tranfer System it's not free, and it's on GM staff wich will deny almost all Tranfer request wich them are not goning to zypern.

Dont forget how the GM staff destroyed Vyseus long time ago, allowing those Vyseus to go Zypern all at once. That will not happen in another way.

And for last, i hope those "words" "The nation which plays fairly deserves more advantage over others" dont means any personal db-update, or stuff like +9 or +15, u know those weirds things :D.

--

This should not go live -1.

1. I believe one of your core member just mentioned how Zyp has lost almost all mazes for the last two months (or something like winning a maze per week average)in the LG rework post and now you are talking about how yllse+vys cant win over zyp?

When we have terrible losses, we didnt cry on forum for how we are out numbered but we spent efforts and efforts to bring back old players.

2. Unless you are one of the GM or the person who is in charge of transfer request. Please do not speak for GM and randomly pin your problem to whoever have nothing to do with. If you have problem regarding on transfer system, i suggest you to ask GMSignPainter.
Happy Gaming xD

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:52 pm

Ampz wrote:LOL, Since the Tranfer System it's not free, and it's on GM staff wich will deny almost all Tranfer request wich them are not goning to zypern.

We haven't denied any nation transfer, no matter the destination, in months.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:06 pm

LOL also remind me the idea of launch nation transfer scroll was from GMgeek, the one just ruined his own 3v3 event by scheduling most matches in EU favors(4 out of 5 teams are NA base). EPIC.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:27 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:
Ampz wrote:LOL, Since the Tranfer System it's not free, and it's on GM staff wich will deny almost all Tranfer request wich them are not goning to zypern.

We haven't denied any nation transfer, no matter the destination, in months.

You didn't deny them, but you didn't accept them either. I remember Blade and Sailo telling me their transfers kept getting ignored. Then magically, months later, they got transferred after the Vyseus exodus to Zypern. Maybe just a coincidence I guess :roll:

SimpleStupid wrote:LOL also remind me the idea of launch nation transfer scroll was from GMgeek, the one just ruined his own 3v3 event by scheduling most matches in EU favors(4 out of 5 teams are NA base). EPIC.

First time I hear of this ^_^

I didn't even register for that event because I knew it was going downhill. :hmpf:

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”