Holy Cure

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
GMbluefire
Site Admin

Re: Holy Cure

Postby GMbluefire » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:49 pm

Let's keep the discussion focused on holy cure. Current alliance situation will not be factored in when we make changes. I don't understand why it's a huge problem. Both yllse and vyseus have priests, no? Both priests can party their nation or guild and problem solved. It's not such a big problem that we should roll back a change that is good for the game.

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:56 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:
GMSignPainter wrote:We haven't denied any nation transfer, no matter the destination, in months.

You didn't deny them, but you didn't accept them either. I remember Blade and Sailo telling me their transfers kept getting ignored. Then magically, months later, they got transferred after the Vyseus exodus to Zypern. Maybe just a coincidence I guess :roll:

Zypern had low active population back then compared to Vyseus. I moved them once a few people moved to Zypern (and that was really like 2 or 3 people). Also, that was months ago and I haven't denied/blocked any transfer since then.

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:18 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:
ArabianArrow wrote:
You didn't deny them, but you didn't accept them either. I remember Blade and Sailo telling me their transfers kept getting ignored. Then magically, months later, they got transferred after the Vyseus exodus to Zypern. Maybe just a coincidence I guess :roll:

Zypern had low active population back then compared to Vyseus. I moved them once a few people moved to Zypern (and that was really like 2 or 3 people). Also, that was months ago and I haven't denied/blocked any transfer since then.

But they wanted to go from Vyseus -> Yllse (Which were allied at the time). So this was in no way going to affect the power balances between the nations. They just wanted to play with friends and be in a non-Korean nation. Power balance was going to remain unchanged. ^_^

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:30 pm

Okei guys.

We keep reciving friendly fire from those "allies" couse we cant party them, i got killed many times for some random br-wizard hit from a ally.

We asked long time ago for new feature to fix this problem.

And now we are reading this "accepted suggestion" wich it's goning exacly in the oposite direction.

Any one here remebers Yanshen from vys ?.

take a look on his last suggestion, http://forum.dragonraja.eu/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23964, couse i think he quited of long time ago.

I will not write any more on this thread, couse i think nobody of the responsables will care about it, only partial-benefits are being analized here.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:45 pm

Worst part is 4 pages later and still not one reason given against the idea of an alliance command. '-_-

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:50 pm

Ampz wrote:Okei guys.

We keep reciving friendly fire from those "allies" couse we cant party them, i got killed many times for some random br-wizard hit from a ally.

We asked long time ago for new feature to fix this problem.

And now we are reading this "accepted suggestion" wich it's goning exacly in the oposite direction.

Any one here remebers Yanshen from vys ?.

take a look on his last suggestion, http://forum.dragonraja.eu/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23964, couse i think he quited of long time ago.

I will not write any more on this thread, couse i think nobody of the responsables will care about it, only partial-benefits are being analized here.

ArabianArrow wrote:Worst part is 4 pages later and still not one reason given against the idea of an alliance command. '-_-

Bump that topic in suggestion forums about it to get discussion going about it. I'd like this topic to remain on topic if possible.

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:02 am

I have heard many times from old players that all the GMs are favor of zyps. I didnt really believe that but now I understand why they said that. people have suggested long time ago to make a potion shop in zyps local map(like yllse and vys do) but still not there. also local war sactuary stones of zyps are for some reason using g10 smart rare or something that dodge all the multi missiles and arrows. still not fixed. And they are planning to update something that is obviously helpful for zyp? the fun part of this game is pking and I feel like this balance is keep getting ruined. why not making guild alliance feature? for what reason? in case vys and ylls will get too strong?

proeel

Postby proeel » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:42 am

jss0216 wrote:there is a solution
don't fix holy cure
I really don't understand why HC has to be fixed. i really really don't.
any reason for this?
is this more important than other bugs like bug bridge and disappearing buff effect?

it will give zyp a huge advantage and breaking balance
and Dragon Raja is gonna be Priest Raja :oops:

HC doesn't need to be fixed

Here is the best solution to solve all problems you have :P
I have no comment on this implementation as long as this topic will not end up like the previous ones (zyp are always fav by GMs <3)
Happy Gaming xD

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:03 am

proeel wrote:
jss0216 wrote:there is a solution
don't fix holy cure
I really don't understand why HC has to be fixed. i really really don't.
any reason for this?
is this more important than other bugs like bug bridge and disappearing buff effect?

it will give zyp a huge advantage and breaking balance
and Dragon Raja is gonna be Priest Raja :oops:

HC doesn't need to be fixed

I have no comment on this implementation as long as this topic will not end up like the previous ones (zyp are always fav by GMs <3)

can you give me any examples of vys and ylls got favored by GMs? Im really curious. and Im pretty sure old yls vys players can name many examples of zyp got favored by GMs. can you explain why only zyp doesnt have potion shop in there local war map? or the examples that metalArg said?
I am one of those noob players and I already feel like at this moment raja is vys+yls vs gm+zyp

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:18 am

BenedictOh wrote:
proeel wrote:

can you give me any examples of vys and ylls got favored by GMs? Im really curious. and Im pretty sure old yls vys players can name many examples of zyp got favored by GMs. can you explain why only zyp doesnt have potion shop in there local war map? or the examples that metalArg said?
I am one of those noob players and I already feel like at this moment raja is vys+yls vs gm+zyp

There has never been a potion shop in Zypern in any version of DR. But it is true we should add one, we just always forget to do it, I'll try to push it for the next update so it's done once and for all.
As for the GMs, all of them but me are Yllse/Vys players. And regarding me, I don't really play the game these days.

Anyway, please stay on topic.

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”