Holy Cure

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
bob

Re: Holy Cure

Postby bob » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:33 pm

Last edited by bob on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DeathMaster Dual 4 Priest
TotalPwnage Dual 4 thief
TerrorSquad dual 2 mage

A good ARG is a dead ONE.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:57 pm

jss0216 wrote:there is a solution
don't fix holy cure
I really don't understand why HC has to be fixed. i really really don't.
any reason for this?
is this more important than other bugs like bug bridge and disappearing buff effect?

it will give zyp a huge advantage and breaking balance
and Dragon Raja is gonna be Priest Raja :oops:

HC doesn't need to be fixed

Logically why should I be able to cure my enemies?
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:24 pm

This changue affects directly the mazes and the posibility of remove the curses of allies.

You cant remove the curse of a target character if he not meet this conditions:

- He is not the same Country as you.
- He is not in you "6" (Six) slot party list.

Obviusly if this get implemented on live with out the posibility to party other nation, it's will be turned more as a problem for VYSEUS & YLLSE, and a bless for ZYPERN.

So, i will not agree with this, couse it's seems to be directed to a specific faction.

The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:03 pm

Forget about the nation ally thing, both yllse and vys has the number to compete, why not stand on its own, not even fight without a single zyp joining the maze/war, pure hello kitty, this is not the purpose of DR, or a pk game. The nation which plays fairly deserves more advantage over others, theres no balance system for you vyllsean folks luckily.

Make it guild party is the most reasonable result, currently we have only one guild in each nation, what if in the future there are 3 guilds in a nation and fighting each other, "i dont want to heal my enemy" would become really awkward. No one want play against own guild right?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:47 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Forget about the nation ally thing, both yllse and vys has the number to compete, why not stand on its own, not even fight without a single zyp joining the maze/war, pure hello kitty, this is not the purpose of DR, or a pk game. The nation which plays fairly deserves more advantage over others, theres no balance system for you vyllsean folks luckily.

Make it guild party is the most reasonable result, currently we have only one guild in each nation, what if in the future there are 3 guilds in a nation and fighting each other, "i dont want to heal my enemy" would become really awkward. No one want play against own guild right?

its easy say this when you got more numbers, wana saw what happend if your numbers was low than other nation.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:21 pm

We shouldn't change game design based on current allies. History shows that allies change quite often.

I think holy cure as party only, is PERFECT! (Y) If I have to party 6 allies from another nation, then so be it.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:22 pm

Metalarg wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:Forget about the nation ally thing, both yllse and vys has the number to compete, why not stand on its own, not even fight without a single zyp joining the maze/war, pure hello kitty, this is not the purpose of DR, or a pk game. The nation which plays fairly deserves more advantage over others, theres no balance system for you vyllsean folks luckily.

its easy say this when you got more numbers, wana saw what happend if your numbers was low than other nation.

My last to reply on this, please focus on the topic.
I stated it in your quote: Vys and yllse will still nut cupping no matter what. Zyp does not change alot, you guys have less numbers now, remember what Thomas told Reece about 5vs15 case? We ate it and worked out. Im not blaming you for this, since you are not the team leader.
So do you have any improvement on my points of review regarding this holy cure update?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

proeel

Postby proeel » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:00 pm

Isn't this the suggestion you guys suggested..?
And now it seems like "we are taking the advangtage"

(Me: why do u suggested in the first place)

Personally this is not a problem to me.
But you should know, all updates have its pro and con. If you want this suggestion, u need to suck up the con because you are getting the pro as well.

There is no such thing as ALL PROs for u.

(I do remember someone told me they are going to be on their own, but u know it's a game. Nothing to be serious about lol)
Happy Gaming xD

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:25 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:The nation which plays fairly deserves more advantage over others, theres no balance system for you vyllsean folks luckily.

Huh? Plays fairly?

SimpleStupid wrote:Make it guild party is the most reasonable result, currently we have only one guild in each nation, what if in the future there are 3 guilds in a nation and fighting each other, "i dont want to heal my enemy" would become really awkward. No one want play against own guild right?

That's where guild alliance would come in, no? If 3 guilds in the same nation are fighting each other, guild and nation party won't work, guild alliance will. Confusing post, I can't tell what you're trying to say :?.

Anyways no one has posted reasons against making a guild alliance so it seems that everyone is on the same page. (Y)

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:42 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:If 3 guilds in the same nation are fighting each other, guild and nation party won't work, guild alliance will.

WHAT?

Are you trying to overthrow my view of this game? Play to crush dude, Megazerg is what you want?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”