Holy Cure

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
bminickw

Holy Cure

Postby bminickw » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:04 pm

Great addition!

My question.. does it work on your party choices? Or Nation? Or Guild?

Because... enemies like to bring same nation players to screw with you. '-_-

IMPLEMENT ON LIVE SERVER! (Y)
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: Holy Cure

Postby GMSignPainter » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:03 pm

bminickw wrote:Great addition!

My question.. does it work on your party choices? Or Nation? Or Guild?

Because... enemies like to bring same nation players to screw with you. '-_-

IMPLEMENT ON LIVE SERVER! (Y)

Works on guild/nation party and regular.

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:27 pm

Nice change. Only problem I see is that it benefits Zypern more than Yllse/Vyseus since Zypern keeps having all their Vyseus/Yllse allies transferred to Zypern. Can Yllse have its Vyseus allies transferred to Yllse?

Transfer Vyseus guild to Yllse or allow a guild alliance feature similar to guild/nation party (Y)

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:18 am

We need some feature like guild party to make party with entire other guild. because at this moment zyp has a lot more players than ylls+vys. specially in scenario events, vys and ylls people can't party more than 6 people so lot of friendly fire is going on and also candle sharing is hard. To make it fair, we should be able to make party with other guilds in different nations.

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:32 am

i am totally agree, we needed that, its very awfull make friendly fire, destroy candles of each other :/ and also make transfer took time re and work for the gms, why dont apply an option to make guild party with other guild

BenedictOh

Postby BenedictOh » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:58 am

one of my idea is to make something like guild alliance feature. That Gm of each guild can make alliance with other guild. and make the guild party check box work for all the alliance guild members. Idk just an idea

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:08 am

Love this update, should definitely make it live.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

GunsUnleashed

Postby GunsUnleashed » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:21 am

The new Holy Cure should be in the extension of the alliance system between Yllse and Vysus.

There's no doubt that Zypern currently has more strength than the other countries on the server,
so Yllse and Vysus need to cooperate each other which gives us the fine balance.
The alliance will be definitely beneficial for Yllse and Vysus when they need to compete with Zypern during those scenarios and wars.
It is a critical part of the current game balance,and I think GM should assist with it in order to maximize the fun factor of the battle.

Being able to spell Holy Cure within country/party/nation might be good or bad(under the condition the new alliancee will be applied)
Frankly, we never know until we acutally hands on and test it during those dual fame events. The "test server" exists for that, but unfortunately it is very hard for everyone to utilize it while we need to manage our characters on the main server and also have a different time zone each other.This would be such a pain in the ass for you GM, but I think for the best outcome, you should apply it to the main server and give it some time to see how it works. If it works great, gives us more fun or balance, then keep it. Otherwise, back to before!
Last edited by GunsUnleashed on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

jss0216

Postby jss0216 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:57 am

there is a solution
don't fix holy cure
I really don't understand why HC has to be fixed. i really really don't.
any reason for this?
is this more important than other bugs like bug bridge and disappearing buff effect?

it will give zyp a huge advantage and breaking balance
and Dragon Raja is gonna be Priest Raja :oops:

HC doesn't need to be fixed

keyo

Postby keyo » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:11 am

I support this opinion, sincerely.

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”