RNG Rares

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
bminickw

RNG Rares

Postby bminickw » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:32 am

I personally think we need to minimize the RNG rares as much as possible.

Can we test these rares not working for miss hits?

Counter Attack
Strike
Desire
Robber
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

ArabianArrow

Re: RNG Rares

Postby ArabianArrow » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:16 am

Agreed. I think this will be a great change.

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:40 pm

yap, if you make the effect of those rares dont work on miss hit same as pepsi works, could be very nice to test

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:53 pm

agree, should implement in beta to see how it works out.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:23 pm

Thomas wrote:agree, should implement in beta to see how it works out.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:27 pm

I know its kinda crazy, but is that possible to make desire damage based on STR and robber damage based on DEX?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

proeel

Postby proeel » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:02 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:I know its kinda crazy, but is that possible to make desire damage based on STR and robber damage based on DEX?

I know nothing about coding but should be possible? As LD works on the amount of CON.
Happy Gaming xD

proeel

Postby proeel » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:13 pm

My opinion:

I'm not sure about how desire robber work but I believe you will need missing hp to make the effect useful which is a perfect counter to st and ca.

Ca and st should not work on misses only if desire and robber doesn't work on misses as well. So these effects contra itself.

Regarding on the misses, I agree that they should not work. If you choose to use a candle or luck spell. You risk yourself for futher damaged from ca st. It's like a double edge sword.

Regarding on the ratio... I can't comment much as I think it all depends on the damage out put. Of course desire robber are too buffed at the moment on warrior as their highest damage and hp but if there will be future nerf on warrior. Maybe the ratio will be fine.
(Not saying from only priest point of view, as you may say st ca on priests are op as well but you need to realize that ca and st are also wear by warrior, which also has higher ac and high hp than priest. <= you can't claim that priests are the only one benefit from st and ca)
Happy Gaming xD

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:49 am

proeel wrote: missing hp to make the effect useful which is a perfect counter to st and ca.

Like this, plus the proc on miss fix would be a well nerf.

On the other hand, since the critical rare is not working as "expected", I suggest to buff strike abit, unless the crit is popular in genernal pvp.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:59 am

proeel wrote:My opinion:

I'm not sure about how desire robber work but I believe you will need missing hp to make the effect useful which is a perfect counter to st and ca.

Ca and st should not work on misses only if desire and robber doesn't work on misses as well. So these effects contra itself.

Regarding on the misses, I agree that they should not work. If you choose to use a candle or luck spell. You risk yourself for futher damaged from ca st. It's like a double edge sword.

Regarding on the ratio... I can't comment much as I think it all depends on the damage out put. Of course desire robber are too buffed at the moment on warrior as their highest damage and hp but if there will be future nerf on warrior. Maybe the ratio will be fine.
(Not saying from only priest point of view, as you may say st ca on priests are op as well but you need to realize that ca and st are also wear by warrior, which also has higher ac and high hp than priest. <= you can't claim that priests are the only one benefit from st and ca)

its work in this way,

Desires make damage based your your damage output, but not your personal damage, the damage that you deal to other person, for example, if i hit you with 1 autoatack a target and you deal 4000 hp with your autoatack, desires will make a % of this damage that you are dealing, g10 desires its 200%, so you will hit 4000 for your autoatack + 4000 * 200% with the desires damage, also the damage of the desires effect will heal you!! its like you are stole life, BTW you cant be full HP, if you are full HP, desires dont work.

Robber makes damage based on the HP of the enemy, no matter how many damage you deal, 1000 2000 3000 5000, robber make a damage equal to the max hp of the target in %, for example if you have g10 robber, if you hit a target and robber works, this will steal 21% of his hp, and you will gain the 21% of the target hp, same as desires, this need you have hp lost, same as the amount that you can steal with the % of the robber that you have.

whats the problem on those rares atm?, well same as CA or ST, this rares can hit with miss hits,

in my personal test, CA and ST are superior than desire robber, hitting targets with desire robber, aganist a target that have CA ST, the target with CA ST still more powerfull, (g10 CA =41% of your max hp reflect its insane).

without getting in a discusion with you, i just gona tell you that the power of damage of the warrior becomes for those rares, nerf those rares, will nerf the warrior already, but ratios of CA ST, desire robber, are a bit high atm btw i ill suggest you that make what kleis make here, make a post asking for nerf warrior and try to dont cry in all your topics post about nerf clases, here we are talking about CA ST desire robber, make a post with your suggestion of nerf a class propose the change that you want to see and then we can have a discussion there.

i think a good nerf could be fist make all those rares dont work on miss

once we analize the results of this, we can start to talk about the ratios of those rares

then we can go throw the balance.

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”