Low Level Map Drop Rate

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: Low Level Map Drop Rate

Postby GMSignPainter » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:22 pm

Metalarg wrote:since yesterday i got conexion problems, i go today to abys on beta with torment...

-without mention the SHIT that we coudnt prehunt (duno why, but mobs didnt spawn until floor closed, chek this to avoid happend on main server !!!)

-we get a beautifull colection of leafs, 6 RED RARES, and ONE LOW LEVEL MAP at the final boss.

-we get a low map from the ifrit boss on thirth floor (the one who pay dual fame)

-cerberros and others mobs didnt drop maps

PD: if we get the number requied of people we can go test the big maze :phone: voluntaries are welcome (i dont know the hunt proces of big maze but i can help following with tank blaster or healer)

I'll check why the last boss didn't drop a Medium map, thanks for testing.

Regarding the pre-hunt, you couldn't do it simply because nobody has ever done Abyss before on Test Server (or at least since last Reboot). You can only pre-hunt if someone opens at least 1 floor (and you can pre-hunt that floor only next time).

Lee

Re: Low Level Map Drop Rate

Postby Lee » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:02 am

Metalarg wrote:since yesterday i got conexion problems, i go today to abys on beta with torment...

-without mention the SHIT that we coudnt prehunt (duno why, but mobs didnt spawn until floor closed, chek this to avoid happend on main server !!!)

-we get a beautifull colection of leafs, 6 RED RARES, and ONE LOW LEVEL MAP at the final boss.

-we get a low map from the ifrit boss on thirth floor (the one who pay dual fame)

-cerberros and others mobs didnt drop maps

PD: if we get the number requied of people we can go test the big maze :phone: voluntaries are welcome (i dont know the hunt proces of big maze but i can help following with tank blaster or healer)

6 red rares? What happened to LG drop rate in quests :hmpf:

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”