Low Level Map Drop Rate

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
GunsUnleashed

Re: Low Level Map Drop Rate

Postby GunsUnleashed » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:57 am

Some of vy players feedback :

They feel like the low lvl map drop rate seems to be a bit too high as they tested it

They also added that the final boss of those scenarios should drop only low, high and chaos since insane map should be a distinct lvl of treasure maps. Partially they agree with the idea of the game less grindy/time consuming but emphasize that the game still should hold up the high value items not giving away everything to anybody.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:53 am

Tested 20 fatals, 3 low in total. 1st, 6th, and 20th. Pretty happy about the rate.

Tested ifrit in fire dungeon, got low and med. Tested DT in water dungeon, got nothing. Could not find hatchling in dark dungeon, maybe got hunted. Lazy to run to vampire... Those world bosses could have a better drop rate in my opinion.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Lee

Postby Lee » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:49 am

Tested 15 DB: 2 low maps
Tested 10 cyc: 1 low map

Tested hatchling and blitz in dark dungeon: 1 medium 1 low

I think these rates are perfect at this time. I don't agree with increasing the rates more than already because I prefer to be safe than sorry. If after 1 week we feel rates are too slow, GM can hotfix small increase in rates. But I think now it's good enough. Seems in a very good place.

(Keep in mind we will get much more feedback from LIVE server than beta coz people don't want to spend too much of their free time after work on beta ya?).

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:29 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Tested 20 fatals, 3 low in total. 1st, 6th, and 20th. Pretty happy about the rate.

Tested ifrit in fire dungeon, got low and med. Tested DT in water dungeon, got nothing. Could not find hatchling in dark dungeon, maybe got hunted. Lazy to run to vampire... Those world bosses could have a better drop rate in my opinion.

we test the vampire (btw we are same lazy as u! (Y) huheueheuheu)

2 vampires : 2 lows :P

3 hatchling : 2 lows 1 med :D

2 ifrits : 1 low and 1 med :D

1 dragon turtle : 1 low :(

agree with you about buff those :mrgreen:

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:43 pm

Metalarg wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:Tested 20 fatals, 3 low in total. 1st, 6th, and 20th. Pretty happy about the rate.

Hatchling isn't supposed to drop med maps, only Blitz.

Also, can anyone test a scenario quest?

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:49 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:Hatchling isn't supposed to drop med maps, only Blitz.

Also, can anyone test a scenario quest?

when i post that i also talk about all the mobs that was there '-_- i may confuse the drop.

we are going to test the ABYSS maze on beta today

proeel

Postby proeel » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Metalarg wrote:

So this is 100% guarantee drop?
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:59 pm

for the test that we done, seems that, boss haves 100% DROP CHANCE OF LOW MAP... not others.. but LOW i gona say its 100%.... LOOWWW

LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

LOOOOOOWWWWWW LEVEL MAP.... 100% chance drop = 2 sards.. 1 leaf, and chance to medium... same shit as kill the mob before :scis: :scis: so dont start to say "too easy" "server fast rate" like you always say, thank you

proeel

Postby proeel » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:19 pm

Metalarg wrote:for the test that we done, seems that, boss haves 100% DROP CHANCE OF LOW MAP... not others.. but LOW i gona say its 100%.... LOOWWW

LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

LOOOOOOWWWWWW LEVEL MAP.... 100% chance drop = 2 sards.. 1 leaf, and chance to medium... same shit as kill the mob before :scis: :scis: so dont start to say "too easy" "server fast rate" like you always say, thank you

chill dude.
Its just one sentence.
No wonder you always comes with drama :?
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:32 pm

since yesterday i got conexion problems, i go today to abys on beta with torment...

-without mention the SHIT that we coudnt prehunt (duno why, but mobs didnt spawn until floor closed, chek this to avoid happend on main server !!!)

-we get a beautifull colection of leafs, 6 RED RARES, and ONE LOW LEVEL MAP at the final boss.

-we get a low map from the ifrit boss on thirth floor (the one who pay dual fame)

-cerberros and others mobs didnt drop maps

PD: if we get the number requied of people we can go test the big maze :phone: voluntaries are welcome (i dont know the hunt proces of big maze but i can help following with tank blaster or healer)

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”