Low Level Map Drop Rate

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
Karvinen
Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:11 am
Contact:

Low Level Map Drop Rate

Postby Karvinen » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:59 pm

Tested vd1 on 200 tt g21 mv mage BLing vd1 and got 5 in 10minutes might be a little high

if anyone else tests feel free to post your drop rate here

Asher
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:06 am

Re: Low Level Map Drop Rate

Postby Asher » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:28 pm

Did Vd1 with a D4 Thief Max tt max force and D3 thief and we had 0 in 10min. Couldn't get any to drop.
Asher - DC1 Thief
Ash - Warrior

old dr-int American player :D

User avatar
SimpleStupid
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 am

Re: Low Level Map Drop Rate

Postby SimpleStupid » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:38 pm

I tested on brue last night, farmed 10mins with D4 wiz, 0 drop.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

User avatar
bminickw
Posts: 1031
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Re: Low Level Map Drop Rate

Postby bminickw » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:03 am

Killed VD1 with wiz.. 1 in 10 minutes.

Then killed 1 dark bear and got 1

Then tried eyeballs in eastern ramen with fast spawn timer and tried for 30 minutes with 0

Not certain they are working on monsters below level 100
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

User avatar
GMSignPainter
Site Admin
Posts: 2619
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm
Location: Lyon - France
Contact:

Re: Low Level Map Drop Rate

Postby GMSignPainter » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:26 am

bminickw wrote:Killed VD1 with wiz.. 1 in 10 minutes.

Then killed 1 dark bear and got 1

Then tried eyeballs in eastern ramen with fast spawn timer and tried for 30 minutes with 0

Not certain they are working on monsters below level 100

Hmmm my bad, I made them work for monsters > lvl 100 only.

Anyway in general I feel the drop rate is a bit too high :p

User avatar
bminickw
Posts: 1031
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Re: Low Level Map Drop Rate

Postby bminickw » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:44 am

GMSignPainter wrote:
bminickw wrote:Killed VD1 with wiz.. 1 in 10 minutes.

Then killed 1 dark bear and got 1

Then tried eyeballs in eastern ramen with fast spawn timer and tried for 30 minutes with 0

Not certain they are working on monsters below level 100

Hmmm my bad, I made them work for monsters > lvl 100 only.

Anyway in general I feel the drop rate is a bit too high :p


Do you intend on keeping it 100+ monsters only?
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

User avatar
GMSignPainter
Site Admin
Posts: 2619
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm
Location: Lyon - France
Contact:

Re: Low Level Map Drop Rate

Postby GMSignPainter » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:43 am

bminickw wrote:
GMSignPainter wrote:Hmmm my bad, I made them work for monsters > lvl 100 only.

Anyway in general I feel the drop rate is a bit too high :p


Do you intend on keeping it 100+ monsters only?

It depends if you guys think I should or not.

Karvinen
Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:11 am
Contact:

Re: Low Level Map Drop Rate

Postby Karvinen » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:45 am

tested again another 5 in 10 minutes with 146 monsters killed vd1

10 minutes - 5
10 minutes - 5 (146 monsters)
10 minutes - 2 (114 monsters)
10 minutes - 4 (134 monsters)
10 minutes - 2 (123 monsters)
Last edited by Karvinen on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
SimpleStupid
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 am

Re: Low Level Map Drop Rate

Postby SimpleStupid » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:06 am

GMSignPainter wrote:
bminickw wrote:
Do you intend on keeping it 100+ monsters only?

It depends if you guys think I should or not.


I personally think it should be work for all monstes, higher level has better drop rate.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Karvinen
Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:11 am
Contact:

Re: Low Level Map Drop Rate

Postby Karvinen » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:22 am

SimpleStupid wrote:
GMSignPainter wrote:It depends if you guys think I should or not.


I personally think it should be work for all monstes, higher level has better drop rate.


yeah should drop off all i mean the map itself hardest monster is a gargoyle


Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron