I've released a new update on the Beta Tester.
This update brings several QoL changes and fixes several bug/crashes.
Please make sure to test each of the new/changed features, so we can push it asap to the Live Server.
To make testing easier, instead of the NPCs in OX Quizz, I have added the following /commands:
/beta levelup [level]
/beta tacticup [level]
/beta legend weapon [dual]
/beta legend armor [dual]
/beta legend shoes [dual]
/beta legend hat [dual]
Where [level] is the level you want to reach and [dual] is the dual grade of the legend.
I have also updated the Beta Server database to today's data.
Also if there are other QoL changes and bug fixes you'd like me to work on before this patch hits live, please let me know on Discord, on the #suggestions channel or open a new topic on the Suggestions forum.
Here's the patch changelog:
- Fixed Local War invasion messing with Battle mode in other maps.
- Fixed Horse rider not being rendered properly.
- Fixed the visual buff bug (buffs would sometimes appear longer or shorter than they should be)
- Fixed several client crashes.
- Fixed a bug that would make characters and NPCs regen HPs when stunned.
- Fixed some NPCs that should be immune to stun being stunnable by Warrior & Archer stuns.
- Rares can now be placed on the rare upgrade interface by clicking on them. Same for sards & leaves.
- Added an option to increase the number of spells that can be displayed in the spell menu.
- Checks exchanged at the bank will now increase the bank balance instead of splitting in the bag.
- Added the possibility to craft 10 rare items at once.
- Increased the maximum stack size of material items to 9999.
- Disabled in crafting in mazes. (This had to be done now that mats can be stacked up to 9999)
- The Red Envelope item in the mall now gives 80 fame instead of 40.
- Increased the amount of fame that you can get by donating money and added additional steps.