True DR legends *sigh* back in the day..

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
orgazmotron87

True DR legends *sigh* back in the day..

Postby orgazmotron87 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:10 am

Im 23 now, going on 24, i started playing DR when i was 15 and stopped when i was nearly 20, so ive stopped for almost 4 years, i thought of coming back recently but realised theres noone left here that i know.. so im going to write a list of true DR legends from back in the day, followed by a description.

1: Me.
Characters: (xXLightninGXx/Baub3/Heiro/AriesWings)
DR ERA: INT/.MY
Yes it may be big headed of me, but i was there when DR was at its prime, and i was leader of the 2nd biggest guild of the .my server, i won many pk competitions and had alot of friends (and enemys T_T)

2: Elmy
Characters: Elmy
DR ERA: INT/.MY
Me and Elmy never reallysaw face to face but i always respected him , when i started out on the INT server and was getting PK'd at low level he was the first guy who ever helped out..

3: Graywolf
Char: GrayWolf
INT/.MY
Gray was a good friend of mine and a good example of a priest, he was friendly and very helpfull to noobs, he always tried avoiding conflict.

4: Brandon
Char: YllsePriest/SANYO
Brandon was another guy who never really saw eye to eye with me but back in the day when the .my int war was going on we were 2 of the strongest pkers around and always backed each other up, his dedication to the game was unlike no others and although we argued alot i still concidered him a good mate.

5: Joerie
Char: Thralas
Thral was a random noob add to my guild but quickly became the strongest wizard in my guild and almost caught up to my level, he was the brains of my guild and a good friend who i sorely miss.

6: Davuz
Char: Davuz
My first ever DR mate, we met when i was still in zypern which was like in 2003 or something lol, a skilled pker and leveler, and a friend i truly miss

Other LEGENDS names i didnt mention

Darktnhr
Skeith
Falafel
Sryder
Lordy

Sorry if i didnt mention your name, itsbeen a while, peace all

helbreath

Re: True DR legends *sigh* back in the day..

Postby helbreath » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:14 am

:W:

CptCrumpet

Postby CptCrumpet » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:36 am

Similar story here except for .my since i couldn't afford premium back then.

orgazmotron87

Postby orgazmotron87 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Heh hey mate i remember WAY back when i was in a welsh guild with your sis lol

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Hey relbo, post your DR comics from the old int times ... they were so retarded and funny...

CptCrumpet

Postby CptCrumpet » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Lol the stickmen comics?

Redim

Postby Redim » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:41 pm

Thomas wrote:Hey relbo, post your DR comics from the old int times ... they were so retarded and funny...

lol aware shit was funny

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:03 am

Redim wrote:
Thomas wrote:Hey relbo, post your DR comics from the old int times ... they were so retarded and funny...

lol aware shit was funny

I only played in .69 then switched over to .my beta but didn't have a debit card back then to pay for monthly fees so I didn't play after beta till godronline T_T

The only few people I remember from way back was "Newbie" from .69 a lvl 60ish fencer, "DingleBerry" another fighter, Celine some smart assy mage who would later be a mod for .my or go dronline. I forget which. I remember the good ol' days when in .69 all we had was Carmon's ezboard forum that he put up for everyone to talk to. Back when there wasn't msn messenger :W: All I would do in .69 was pk people in flowers in vys with my priest named "Nameless" and just whack em with a staff :hmpf:

My very best friend in .my beta was a malaysian named "Archerie" She/he showed me alot about the game and we always leveled together. I joined biohazard till it went p2p.

I don't know any legends, just friends.

Return to “General Chat”