Huge Mage Buff

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Minipp

Re: Huge Mage Buff

Postby Minipp » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:59 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:
Minipp wrote:
ArabianArrow wrote:Defood was disabled because you claimed it was "unfair" when it can be pretty easily countered. How do these other curses not fall under the category "unfair"? These curses, along with defood were never allowed in PK events as I remember because they took out the fun. How is this any different? And I thought you were trying to make PK in quests require more skill...

And to really answer your comment. The counter to defood can run out very very quickly. Many players need those open spots for potions instead of caring a full backpack of burgers. Everything else has an infinite counter. That is why defood was removed, along with SS.

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:

Defood can be countered by eating burgers. Stun CAN'T be countered by drinking lanquid pots because their bugged.

Defood can be countered by spells (Nazi) , like stun can. It's depressing how the GMs lack knowledge of the game yet have the final say in this. It's like having a baby as Prime Minister. Quite pathetic.

Haha, I want proof of nazi countering defood. Its depressing, you act more and more like proacker talking out of your ass again.

Thanks,

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Xendro wrote:Cataclysm gonna kill wow, discuss :hmpf:
Also, real men play Starcraft2!

SC2 is a game just like LOTR, Warhammer, AION, Guild Wars, ect..... shit...and will fade out very very fast.

Cata wont kill WoW at all. Its just the next step of evolution... WoW wont die off for another 10 years if not longer.

Thanks,

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:09 pm

GMSignBreaker wrote:Minipp pointed out that the counter to defood can run out very very quickly, to directly quote him. If you're going to quote him then at least counter what he says instead of stating what he obviously knows and implied. Stun can be prevented/countered by a simple protection spell like protection and SFD. Difference between nazi and SFD/pro is that SFD/pro also gives physical protection as well as spell protection. We don't lack game knowledge, just that we are more tuned in to the finer details than you are.

And you're speaking on behalf of who exactly? The head gm did not know about Nazi countering defood. Nice try at trying to cover up for him though l0l. (Y)

Sacrifices must be made. Ice shield prevents pepsi but not stun. Sfd prevents stun but not pepsi. You want nazi to prevent defood and physical damage too? Yeah you probably do... seeing as you were the one who whined about pepsi not having a valid counter. :lol: :lol:

Minipp wrote:Haha, I want proof of nazi countering defood. Its depressing, you act more and more like proacker talking out of your ass again.

Thanks,

Wanna bet? 5k RE ^^. Put your money where your mouth is.

@ GMs: No matter how wrong you are, you'll never admit it, like LP highlighted a few weeks ago. Guess it's your server. We'll play by your illogical rules. :)

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:15 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:
GMSignBreaker wrote:Minipp pointed out that the counter to defood can run out very very quickly, to directly quote him. If you're going to quote him then at least counter what he says instead of stating what he obviously knows and implied. Stun can be prevented/countered by a simple protection spell like protection and SFD. Difference between nazi and SFD/pro is that SFD/pro also gives physical protection as well as spell protection. We don't lack game knowledge, just that we are more tuned in to the finer details than you are.

And you're speaking on behalf of who exactly? The head gm did not know about Nazi countering defood. Nice try at trying to cover up for him though l0l. (Y)

Sacrifices must be made. Ice shield prevents pepsi but not stun. Sfd prevents stun but not pepsi. You want nazi to prevent defood and physical damage too? Yeah you probably do... seeing as you were the one who whined about pepsi not having a valid counter. :lol: :lol:

Minipp wrote:Haha, I want proof of nazi countering defood. Its depressing, you act more and more like proacker talking out of your ass again.

Thanks,

@ GMs: No matter how wrong you are, you'll never admit it, like LP highlighted a few weeks ago. Guess it's your server. We'll play by your illogical rules. :)

Good thing I am no longer a GM...

But anyway, Yes, ill bet 5,000 RE.. (If I still have RE)... regardless ill get some RE. Hope you realize there is 2 kinds of defood :) Spell and skill...

Now put your money where your mouth is...

Thanks,

GMSignBreaker

Postby GMSignBreaker » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:20 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:

Thanks,

Read my post again and tell me where I said I want nazi to reduce physical damage as well. If you'd stay on topic then perhaps you would understand what I meant instead of trying to win against me in an argument. And of course I was speaking for myself and a few other GMs ^^ If you want to call us illogical then at the very least try to stay in an argument using logic. It's like you're not following the flow of the argument at all. First you reply to Minipp totally disregarding his input about defood's counter being limited and stating the obvious, then you shift the argument about nazi into something I want to change when I was using that argument to give you the finer details on a more practical level. But you do have one thing right though, you will play by our rules. And check out eleval's suggestion on nerfing stun/defood/stonization/confusion. Apparently it's not only by our rules, but also what the majority thinks. Just read the replies.

LadyPhoenix wrote:Point being, why disable curse "spells"? What about the rares and the skills? Last time I checked, curse spells at least take time to cast. Skills/rares are pretty much instant so your rule wasn't very well thought out (even thought rares aren't 100% activation, with a thief/archer's multi, they activate often enough).

Changes have already been made. Only SS and defood will be disabled during quests.

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:36 pm

1. I'm gone for 3 months now and the GMs are still pushing their opinions on the players... and arguing about it when players disagree.

2. why go look at eleval's ideas of nerfing curses? why not point people at my idea of making it easier to obtain counter-curse items? Or my suggestion of making counter-curse rare types? '-_- Everything is either nerf this or buff that. Can't you think or other work-arounds for your problems? For example:
-new dispell skill that costs 10cp per use for x,y,z curse
-sitting on mounts regenerates food or prevents slow/pepsi status
-rings/necklacles that negates 1 curse effect
-changing defood to a "increase in food consumption rare for x seconds)

And no, none of those would be OP because they either require the player to sacrifice a rare slot or stat points for more CP in the case of the CP suggestion.

DeathToAll

Postby DeathToAll » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:40 pm

gahh... people are just reading and understanding thing wrong.... '-_-
FallenMoon
Lv:8x

NorthernStar
Lv : 103
(Y)
YLLSE

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Arab was correct with Nazi... (Y) I lost 5k RE

Thanks,
Minipp :shock:

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:36 am

Minipp wrote:Arab was correct with Nazi... (Y) Kid lost 5k RE

Thanks,
Minipp :shock:

fixed asshole

GMSignBreaker

Postby GMSignBreaker » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:09 am

LadyPhoenix wrote:1. I'm gone for 3 months now and signbreaker is still pushing his opinions on the players... and arguing about it when players disagree.

2. why go look at eleval's ideas of nerfing curses? why not point people at my idea of making it easier to obtain counter-curse items? Or my suggestion of making counter-curse rare types? '-_- Everything is either nerf this or buff that. Can't you think or other work-arounds for your problems? For example:
-new dispell skill that costs 10cp per use for x,y,z curse
-sitting on mounts regenerates food or prevents slow/pepsi status
-rings/necklacles that negates 1 curse effect
-changing defood to a "increase in food consumption rare for x seconds)

And no, none of those would be OP because they either require the player to sacrifice a rare slot or stat points for more CP in the case of the CP suggestion.

Fixed for you :D I pointed to eleval's suggestions because that's what this topic is all about. If you can get GMSP to work on your suggestions then go right ahead, I would be DELIGHTED to see him work on those. Quite frankly this is a distraction and I'm just going along with this farce. We have bigger fishes to fry and people can only talk about small things such as this. And there's nothing wrong about clarifying why we pushed ahead with certain changes. Arab disagreed and I pointed out to him our reasons for why we made the changes such and such. Unfortunately for a lot of people our opinions do matter when we implement changes. One or two players are not going to change how we change things, especially when public opinion is tilted to our end. And it was so nice when you were gone for 3 months '-_-

Return to “General Chat”