Special Letter to the Community

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
KINGNEWBIE

Re: Special Letter to the Community

Postby KINGNEWBIE » Tue May 04, 2010 1:40 am

okay I didn't really read the rules, but as far as i understand, if you afk AND lvling using some kinda tool/method then it's not allowed? correct? then it's fair enough.

Say if a player is lvling and he/she needs to take a shit, so they run their char(s) to a safe place without any monsters, and ain't doing jack, just stand plain still while he/she is dumping, is that allowed or it's still considered afk afk?

Oh and the GM's are doing great, as long as you keep the rules straight, and punishment up-to-date and just, eventually it'll stick into some of the hard-to-cope players head. Keep it up (Y)
Last edited by KINGNEWBIE on Tue May 04, 2010 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
love ever lasting fades away..

Duran

Postby Duran » Tue May 04, 2010 1:42 am

WishingStar wrote:
Duran wrote:
WishingStar wrote:personal dislike? just coz ur ZT like doesnt means whole DR likes?
anger?i think its u that trying to act smart ass
but still a Rtard like u can get player brains disorder or something crap :lol: which leads them can not log off
and got him banned :lol: stop convincing like u know it all?
lmao

Make a poll. I dare you before you start making up facts otherwise don't say shit because this rule was made because the PLAYERS wanted it. You say I have a brain disorder and yet you're using retard so many times to fill the lack of reason in your posts. Cman prove one of us is the retard mr.I faint after I can't take a shit for 10 minutes (lolol how dumb you have to be to try to argue with this? and I'm not even forcing any1 that decides to do this to stay on, I'm telling them to log off)

I love you too WishingStar :love:

players wants it? who name it? ZT ???
which sentence i said u got brain disorder?list it here?
and which sentence i said about i faint during taking shit?list again?
currently u just made me lol'D in front of my PC :lol:

and btw i love u too, u made my day :lol:

Ok i misread brain disorder I'll give you that. The you faint if you don't take a shit after 10 minutes was a insult because apparently you think that's what'll happen.

And yes players in previous servers wanted it. Like I said, make a poll or you're just being a hypocrite saying you think it should be like this when you don't even know what other players want.

And you and me both know you didnt lol in real life and you're just saying that to try and troll me :lol: Try harder to make me go angry cuz you fail :twisted:

Cough Cough I'll listen to GM now since you can't have any civil arguments with said retard that can only repeat same thing over and over again and won't reply to anything they have no reply to.

KINGNEWBIE wrote:okay I didn't really read the rules, but as far as i understand, if you afk AND lvling using some kinda tool/method then it's not allowed? correct? then it's fair enough.

Say if a player is lvling and he/she needs to take a shit, so they run their char(s) to a safe place without any monsters, and ain't doing jack, just stand plain still while he/she is dumping, is that allowed or it's still considered afk afk?

Only afk leveling, so as long as you're not getting exp while AFK it's good.

And YE I remember you roadthief been long time I lost alot of people from .my actually since my msn got hacked =/
PM me if you're interested in RE

RoadThief

Postby RoadThief » Tue May 04, 2010 1:45 am

Duran wrote:And YE I remember you roadthief been long time I lost alot of people from .my actually since my msn got hacked =/

I think I remember having you on my msn, but then I deleted you for some reason. I can't remember why, but probably because I never saw you on. :D

WishingStar

Postby WishingStar » Tue May 04, 2010 1:49 am

enough said.
lovely weather out side Aus, im going out :lol:
ShootingStar vys warrior

Shayne

Postby Shayne » Tue May 04, 2010 1:57 am

WishingStar wrote:enough said.
lovely weather out side Aus, im going out :lol:

Pick up some logic from the store while your out. :go:
Zero Tolerance

TDAKILLER

Postby TDAKILLER » Tue May 04, 2010 1:58 am

WishingStar wrote:
LadyPhoenix wrote:
GMSignBreaker wrote: If you want to leave, the door is to your right.

DRG was made to get away from the corrupt actions and history of previous servers. DRG was supposed to have new ideals and revolutionize Dragon Raja by embracing the community. What happened to the dream of having a server where new players would fall in love with DR like we all did so long ago and we would not have to use the motto I quoted above? Maybe I was alone in sharing that dream... but I still consider that quote as a very previous servers-like mind set. grofire and proacker may talk out of their asses a lot, but you still can't deny the fact that they have contributed positively to the community in some way.

proacker: about the technical support, you have to understand that the GM team cannot endorse having players add someone to their msn outside of the game and sometimes allowing that person to remote control their computer.

To the GM team: You are not respected because you are not professional. I know probably better than anyone else about your situation... but the majority of players are not in my shoes. All they see is failed deadlines. Bugs. Problems not solved. Player issues not solved. GMs that argue with players on the forum. You can help 100 payers but if 1 person's problem isn't solved, it's that 1 person that will make a ruckus and the community will see. Be more professional and perhaps the community will stop doubting you.

+1 to that
Lp u said well and i can see whats going on to the game already. a professional GM wouldn't became a player and i wonder who?
many online games i have played and i haven't seen a single GM playing but this DR?will this bring player fairness and justice?
GM doesn't ask player to leave the game"the door is right there"? i can't respect someone who talk like this, is this the respect that GM shall deserve?i wonder what will happen in future when a dual 3 or 4 afk just for 10 min and been banned?im sure he worked his ass off to that lv and all gone just in 10 min?
this afk rules that has implant into the game is already a fail?because previous DR that i have played that rule doesn't exist.
"this is not ghost server" it will be one if GM not satisfy what player really wants. sorry for my bad English

+1 that
A Professional GM would not be a player of the game. If they od then the game is seem to be failing or fall.

GMSignBreaker

Postby GMSignBreaker » Tue May 04, 2010 2:01 am

GMs are humans just like you. We have every right to enjoy this great game. And if you look at other games, GMs are also players as well. They are just better able to hide because of the size of their community. So your claim about professional GMs not playing is wrong.

balzak

Postby balzak » Tue May 04, 2010 2:03 am

even agreeing with some points that it should be better if gms didnt play the game i still think it is really normal for them to play since they do love the game just as we do and they want to play the same way we want to play... so what can we do if they want to play? nothing, they have the same rights that we do but they should have made his characters anonnymous and not public as they are now.. even though this is a hard task knowing where a gm is playing and on what guild will aways make ppl think they are protecting them even if they are not and this is also a normal behavior, specially if you are in the oposite guild/nation
Yllse - Kerri - Fencer

Love

Postby Love » Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 am

I think the gm team is doing fine...

Redim

Postby Redim » Tue May 04, 2010 2:06 am

TDAKILLER wrote:A Professional GM would not be a player of the game. If they od then the game is seem to be failing or fall.

i agree but only in popular games where the gms get actualy paid for doing there jobs

why would the gms work on a server if they dont get paid and cant play?

Return to “General Chat”