Special Letter to the Community

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
daney16

Re: Special Letter to the Community

Postby daney16 » Fri May 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Shayne wrote:
WishingStar wrote:enough said.
lovely weather out side Aus, im going out :lol:

Pick up some logic from the store while your out. :go:

Lol hope thats not a crack at Aus people xD

Titus

Postby Titus » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:46 pm

marianz wrote:
GMPsipress wrote:Noeyesee, I have to ask, since you are degrading the GM Team. Why are you still here? Have you made a commitment to degrade the server, staying here on the forums and nit-picking at every little available thing you can? Why bother wasting your time here?

This is a free to play game. Which means you are free to leave as well. We would rather have valuable players, that enjoy being here, rather than negative players, who degrade everything.

We are not asking you to not give your ideas/suggestions/comments, but do it without the "i know everything, take my word" mind set.

GMPsipress

excuse me, i have to disagree, this is not a FREE to play game, if u wanna be D1 or more, you have to PAY for that (fame), game starts when D1 or more. Second, forum is FREE (this is really free) so he can stay all the time he wants if not ban him, and this will show that you are doing things wrong.

2nd, u are the same GMs as old DR-INT, so u have to carry with all the corruption it was there, first you need to clear that, I dont know if now ur corrupt or not, but first must show us this changed (atm I think this changed)

I had to say my word.

Are you speaking about the first International Sever ?

Why you sayd they are the same Gms and why you afirm they were corrupt?

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Why do you dig up a topic from May 2010 ^_^ ?
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:10 pm

GMSpherix wrote:Why do you dig up a topic from May 2010 ^_^ ?

I vaguely remember the nickname 'Titus' being one of the original GMs on the INT Server (go-dronline). I could be mistaken though. That has been, what, 9 years ago?

So, that is probably why he brought it up, thinking someone accusing his team of corruption???

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:

Titus

Postby Titus » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:43 pm

GMSpherix wrote:Why do you dig up a topic from May 2010 ^_^ ?

Sorry GMSpherix for reopen an old thread :

As Minipp told you in the first international server, my char name was Titus and i was DRGM001, "the old Head GM" of that server.

Whit the Dragon Raja Korean people, specially with my old friend TEDDY, we fight against a big number of cheaters, without many of the GMs tools.

So, if someone say that a corrupt GM was part of my team, i want an explanation from him.

We spend many hours for free, working for the server, same as you are doing now. I will not accept an accusation from someone that probably never saw us.

I left the game because of many personal problems , now i have a new life and can return to play the game that i love.

As i say before, sorry for re-open an old thread.

If someone wants to send me a note, please do it in private.

If i can help to any GM, will be an honor .

Good luck and happy new year.

Titus

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:09 pm

:W: God damn, I have a good memory!!!

Welcome back to the game Titus!

Titus, just to give you an explanation about Marianz post. He was not referring to the server you were GM of. Marianz was referring to a previous server ran under the same domain 'www.dr-int.com'.

Thanks,

Titus

Postby Titus » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Minipp wrote: :W: God damn, I have a good memory!!!

Welcome back to the game Titus!

Titus, just to give you an explanation about Marianz post. He was not referring to the server you were GM of. Marianz was referring to a previous server ran under the same domain 'www.dr-int.com'.

Thanks,

Hi Minipp

I played that server too. Was the old version of Dragon Raja, only a few people reach to level 60 . That server was without GMs . Only 2 Korean Admins managed it.

BTW, looks like many things changed in game . And now the cheaters are banned. At least most of them . Good to see this.

lovecatcat

Postby lovecatcat » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:16 am

Lamento decirte que estoy mas vivo que nunca..

Lovecatcat

Return to “General Chat”