Special Letter to the Community

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
GMSignBreaker

Special Letter to the Community

Postby GMSignBreaker » Sun May 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Dear players,

I am writing this letter to everyone as part of the community, and from a unique vantage point. As you all know, I have been hired as the community GM, and as such, I have been trying my best to bridge the gap between the community and the GM team for this great game we all love. Therefore, it is my duty to communicate with the community that is motivating me to write this letter.

There have been many rumors that quite frankly, disappoints me. Yes, that is corruption and incompetence charges against the GM team. I will be honest and say the community has every right to doubt the GM team, after all we had such a bad experience in previous servers, NR, and previous international servers. I will also admit we as a team has made some mistakes that would lead people to believe such falsehoods.

First, there are those who believe we favor one nation or one particular guild. There are also those who believe we are targeting specific guilds because we "don't like them." While this may seem plausible for a few, I have no way to express how ridiculous those claims are from my point of view. To be fair, I see things and hear things many of you can't. However, just because we banned someone from your guild because that person AFK leveled or hacked does not mean we are out to get your entire guild. Just because one GM is in one guild does not mean we favor that guild. We have rules and processes in place which prevents or at least makes it very hard to carry out corrupted actions. In any case, we can only give you our word that we will never favor a particular group of people nor will we target a particular group of people.

Second, there are numerous, if not vocal charges that we are incompetent when we ban someone. I can say with complete confidence that is not true. As I have said earlier, we have rules and processes governing our action when we take the ultimate step to ban players. Banning a member of our community is always a painful process and decision. We would like to see a vibrant community and it is that vision that forces us to ban players who break the rules. Part of being a vibrant community is having fair competition in the server. When someone AFK levels or hacks, that fairness goes out of the window. We do not care if you have done it once or for a few brief moments, when you carry out an unfair act, you will be punished accordingly.

We are all here in the hopes that we can finally have a long, prosperous and successful DR server that we can all enjoy playing until we are 80 years old. I assure you, the charges brought against us goes against our goals and hopes to see a prosperous and successful server. All I can hope is that the community can give us the benefit of the doubt and trust us as guardians of this server. While this may be just words to you, I promise you if I ever see the GM team stepping away from the vision that we all share, I will be stepping down as the community GM. I make this promise to you because it is not worth my time and effort working for a GM team that purposely acts against the vision we share.

Sincerely,
GMSignBreaker

Kamos

Re: Special Letter to the Community

Postby Kamos » Sun May 02, 2010 10:21 pm

I think you guys have been doing a pretty good job and I haven't really doubted any of the GMs.
For me to lose trust in the GMs will require solid proof and so far all I've heard is talk/rumors. Never any proof.
Keep up the good work!
(Y)

grofire

Postby grofire » Sun May 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Kamos wrote:I think you guys have been doing a pretty good job and I haven't really doubted any of the GMs.
For me to lose trust in the GMs will require solid proof and so far all I've heard is talk/rumors. Never any proof.
Keep up the good work!
(Y)

then u are one ofl the only ppl who do.

i read this latter and lathed its not only that u forfull ur duty as a coumunty GM at the worst part, its seemsed ur just some one that is meant to be our help and u alwis side the GM team no metter what the argumeant is about.

saying that ther is only 1 GM in the same gould u manthin is the abvies prove to that, ur a lier such as SP such as sipress (brandon to whom isn't awaer of the fact).

this server will see his end sooner and not later, i do read sometimes the forem and see what gos on, evry day some oen saying the GM is curptted, and guess what ppl not stupid thay know what u and ur team doing it easy to see, the banning of the ppl that u do not like, the lieing and false acuss agenst incent members of this coumunty, and ther is alwis the same exscus: " we will not show our evidnace, but we reasureing that we take our steps to make sure no one of the GM can cheat."
that is a horse bullshit, that just show me and i belived many ather that u all corppted.

i left, and i hope many will leave as fast as thay can befor thay will get hurt by u all.

good ridince from u all.

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Sun May 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Did anyone understand any of that ?

Carmichael

Postby Carmichael » Sun May 02, 2010 11:06 pm

Nope, I think he still mad that gm's caught him afk lvling @.@ Grofire u know u haven't left your playing again just in a different name.
Zypern - Carmichael

Kamos

Postby Kamos » Sun May 02, 2010 11:14 pm

grofire wrote:then u are one ofl the only ppl who do.the forem and see what gos on, evry day some oen saying the GM is curptted... bla bla bla

That's about all I read from your post.
I'm not the only person that thinks GMs are doing a good job, not at all.
And you've been banned for AFK leveling, you still hold a grudge against the GMs. That's very clear.
I'm quite sick of the people that claim they weren't afking/hacking when they clearly were and instead just blame GMs. They will do anything to get their char back, always keep denying. And if they don't get it back they will just blame GMs and try to end this server. Cause "if you can't play then no one should"... So childish.
Have some respect and just admit that you were.

Ps. Oh and get a spell checker, maybe then I will be bothered to actually read all of what you wrote.

lovecatcat

Postby lovecatcat » Sun May 02, 2010 11:20 pm

I never think the Gm's team is Corrupt but I only think many time make errors..
Example Whit me.. I result Banned for NOTHING.. and all gm's team said: I hacker.
Make errors if the Humans.. and all make, me, yo, they.. all..
But is good remediatly..

I only want my account LoveCatCat again.

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Sun May 02, 2010 11:48 pm

lovecatcat just pm a gm on forum and ask that they reevaluate your sitation (appeal). that's all you have to do.

Revolt

Postby Revolt » Sun May 02, 2010 11:51 pm

grofire wrote:
Kamos wrote:I think you guys have been doing a pretty good job and I haven't really doubted any of the GMs.
Keep up the good work!
(Y)

then u are one ofl the only ppl who do.

i read this latter and lathed its not only that u forfull ur duty as a coumunty GM at the worst part, its seemsed ur just some one that is meant to be our help and u alwis side the GM team no metter what the argumeant is about.

saying that ther is only 1 GM in the same gould u manthin is the abvies prove to that, ur a lier such as SP such as sipress (brandon to whom isn't awaer of the fact).

this server will see his end sooner and not later, i do read sometimes the forem and see what gos on, evry day some oen saying the GM is curptted, and guess what ppl not stupid thay know what u and ur team doing it easy to see, the banning of the ppl that u do not like, the lieing and false acuss agenst incent members of this coumunty, and ther is alwis the same exscus: " we will not show our evidnace, but we reasureing that we take our steps to make sure no one of the GM can cheat."
that is a horse bullshit, that just show me and i belived many ather that u all corppted.

i left, and i hope many will leave as fast as thay can befor thay will get hurt by u all.

good ridince from u all.

here grofire i did some research for you http://www.tolearnenglish.com/ This will help others understand you also...

Also @ GM Team :love:

Noeyesee

Postby Noeyesee » Sun May 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Pm to gm, what a joke. My friend still waiting for a reply, since 1 month.

Return to “General Chat”