Special Letter to the Community

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Tozohmi

Re: Special Letter to the Community

Postby Tozohmi » Tue May 04, 2010 11:52 am

J.Sang wrote:The whole nation hated me for never joining war T^T

Should have kept that quiet lol, now I think we gotta burn you at the stake for reminding people :twisted:

J.Sang

Postby J.Sang » Tue May 04, 2010 11:53 am

*casts protect from flame magics* >_>
I'll be a good boy this year xD

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Tue May 04, 2010 6:12 pm

gro got cocky and let the power go to his head. He did start to join war more tho which was good for vys (free df) :D

Noeyesee

Postby Noeyesee » Tue May 04, 2010 7:34 pm

LP don't make stupid accusation. Grofire isn't a bad pker. I will teach him all i know about pk than he will kick ur ass without any probleme.

Shayne

Postby Shayne » Tue May 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Noeyesee wrote:LP don't make stupid accusation. Grofire isn't a bad pker. I will teach him all i know about pk than he will kick ur ass without any probleme.

LMAO *wipes tears from eyes* T_T T_T
Zero Tolerance

metriod

Postby metriod » Tue May 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Noeyesee wrote:LP don't make stupid accusation. Grofire isn't a bad pker. I will teach him all i know about pk than he will kick ur ass without any probleme.

And u are god of PKing?

Seriously, get off your high horse...
-Metriod aka Averan

春哥原地复活

Postby 春哥原地复活 » Tue May 04, 2010 8:06 pm

GM involed in game ? nice ,so the zt will be the GM's guild, and may be the strongest guild --as i believe--under the great help of its GM member. you know that, how,and what will it be. i think it is a common sense that GMs of a game should never take part in the game to avoid any unfair issue. For example, gm playing a character named "DD",
and DD got killed by someone for many times because they are enemies to each other, then i believe this "someone" would have difficult times -_- u all know that, so i don't need to make it that clear.
just to say my word,no offense

GMPsipress

Postby GMPsipress » Tue May 04, 2010 8:12 pm

春哥原地复活 wrote:GM involed in game ? nice ,so the zt will be the GM's guild, and may be the strongest guild --as i believe--under the great help of its GM member. you know that, how,and what will it be. i think it is a common sense that GMs of a game should never take part in the game to avoid any unfair issue. For example, gm playing a character named "DD",
and DD got killed by someone for many times because they are enemies to each other, then i believe this "someone" would have difficult times -_- u all know that, so i don't need to make it that clear.
just to say my word,no offense

I am not associated with Zero Tolerance guild. Nor is GMSignbreaker, Nor is GMTempest, Nor is GMNyx.

GMPsipress

GMSignBreaker

Postby GMSignBreaker » Wed May 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Alright, I cleaned this topic of all the 12 year old ego soaked flame war. Make me do that again, and I'll make you guys buff your ego on another account. If you don't want to stay on topic, at least don't engage in a flame war.

GMSignBreaker

SquirelTime

Postby SquirelTime » Wed May 05, 2010 11:26 pm

GMSignBreaker wrote:Alright, I cleaned this topic of all the 12 year old ego soaked flame war. Make me do that again, and I'll make you guys buff your ego on another account. If you don't want to stay on topic, at least don't engage in a flame war.GMSignBreaker

OOHHHHH!!!!!! you guys got owned (Y)

Return to “General Chat”