Please help!

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
FlexFit

Please help!

Postby FlexFit » Mon May 29, 2023 3:00 pm

Hey guys! As I do every year, I came back to see how things are going. But now I'm really interested on playing regularly. But since I stopped playing almost 10 years ago, I forgot alot of things and alot of things seems to be implemented. So I have a few questions, if anyone mind answering.

1- How do I get these maps? I have a few medium maps and 1 high map. Also, the medium map summons dark bear, cyc, dragon, fatal skeleton. Too hard for me to solo. Is there a guide to show what each map summom?

2- Whats the best ways to farm RE? I lost my mantle and lots of things due to account sharing, I'm trying to recover things little by little.

3- Is there active players between DC1-DC3 to farm Dark Bears, CYC, Dragon and Fatal? Most people are always afk in town max lvl etc.

4- Final question: Is there any active guild that I can join with my acc's? Priest DC2, Archer DC1 and my new char warrior that I'm lvling solo.

Thx in advance, see you in game!

FlexFit
Lieutenant

:party:
Put your head over my chest, and you won't hear any sound, still, I'm alive.

mrwil

Re: Please help!

Postby mrwil » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:21 am

I'm also returning but remember nothing of this game, would love to have some help from anyone still active ingame =D

Return to “General Chat”