The President of our feeder is inactive

Are you having trouble launching the game or any other non-ingame related issues? Post them here to get help.
KiNGKiDD

The President of our feeder is inactive

Postby KiNGKiDD » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:46 pm

Okay so I actually have 2 issues. 1st: We are on s37, I am the President of Hòóligans and we have a feeder club Hòóligans420, to which I was the president but since I'm usually on my main acct we selected an officer to run the club in my absence but he has stopped playing the game. Could you please make my acct the President again? Club: Hòóligans420, current Pres: renchii, My acct to be reinstated: GuNNrKiNG, My main acct (incase its needed): KiNGKiDD. 2nd issue: I dont always spend money on mobile games but I love this game, you guys did an amazing job and your addressing all the bugs/issues in a timely order, GREAT job. That being said yesterday I bought the daily offer but like an idiot I forgot to switch back to my main acct and now all the rewards are on my alt acct. I immediately logged out and logged back into my main and havent opened any of the packages. Is there any way you can transfer those from my alt GuNNrKiNG to my main act KiNGKiDD? I would greatly appreciate it if so. Other than that amazing job and ty for your services.

Return to “Technical Support”