Font problem in game

Are you having trouble launching the game or any other non-ingame related issues? Post them here to get help.
elvawien

Font problem in game

Postby elvawien » Sun May 10, 2015 9:16 am

Hello. I just wanted to start playing DR again after a while but it has plenty of issues at the very beginning. Just trying to start this game is a huge challenge from my experience. Firstly i tried to start it on my pc. But i couldn't use full screen for it because the version of my ATI drivers is too much of an up to date (atleast that is what i read on the forums). I thought it is still okay because i have a laptop with older GPU (and i didn't want to downgrade my pc's ATI drivers) so i gave it a try and it worked ! But after i managed to start the game in full screen resolution 1366x768 I encountered another problem. The font in game is misplaced and curved to the point that i am not able to read it. I tried to change the font name in font.ini but no effect. Any solution for that ?

PiradoH

Re: Font problem in game

Postby PiradoH » Mon May 11, 2015 1:49 pm

first test if it is not your resolution! use 800 x 600 for testing.
There persistence leads me to glory. by PiradoH

elvawien

Postby elvawien » Mon May 11, 2015 5:21 pm

When i use 800x600 everything is fine with the font but ...the screen has black sides (part of the screen is cut off) and it is annoying to play like this... i use 1366x768 on my laptop
1) Is there any way to move the in game screen (in window mode) by using mouse cursor instead of keyboard arrows? Because when i try it my cursor just leaves the game window and changes in to the normal one from windows 7 rather than stay in game window and do its job ;( .
2) Is there a way to have the screen in game centered all the time (effect would be the same as holding spacebar but i am asking about any other possible ways to do that)

PiradoH

Postby PiradoH » Mon May 11, 2015 7:39 pm

elvawien wrote:When i use 800x600 everything is fine with the font but ...the screen has black sides (part of the screen is cut off) and it is annoying to play like this... i use 1366x768 on my laptop
1) Is there any way to move the in game screen (in window mode) by using mouse cursor instead of keyboard arrows? Because when i try it my cursor just leaves the game window and changes in to the normal one from windows 7 rather than stay in game window and do its job ;( .
2) Is there a way to have the screen in game centered all the time (effect would be the same as holding spacebar but i am asking about any other possible ways to do that)

try another resolution to find the best!
Iten 1: no
iten 2: no
just pressing space bar. realy this is a fail in game
There persistence leads me to glory. by PiradoH

elvawien

Postby elvawien » Mon May 11, 2015 8:15 pm

Everything works just fine under 1280x720 o.0 ... thank you for your help

PiradoH

Postby PiradoH » Tue May 12, 2015 5:18 am

nop (Y)