cant run updater also

Are you having trouble launching the game or any other non-ingame related issues? Post them here to get help.
NightCrawler

cant run updater also

Postby NightCrawler » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:13 pm

i have tried to run as admin, still does not work,
when i try to run as regular account, which is also the admin account, i get an error that says
"This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem."
I have no idea what to do with this error,
i have reinstalled 3 or 4 times, i have restarted the computer after each installation, i have created a new admin account to try and run as admin, and i have tried to turn off my firewall to see if that has anything to do with it,
nothing that i have tried has allowed me to run the updater, i can start the DragonRajaGlobal.exe just fine, but when log in says version not up to date,
i have also installed the game onto a another computer, ran the updater, and been able to log in game,then put all the files my portable hard drive, and then copy them onto the computer i am using now, and hen i run drg, still says version not up to date.....
any ideas?

NightCrawler

Re: cant run updater also

Postby NightCrawler » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:17 pm

just fixed it, searched around in the bugs, found the microsoft download, and downloaded and installed, updater ran fine

Return to “Technical Support”