I'm back, hopefully for the long run!

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community!
mojomaster4

I'm back, hopefully for the long run!

Postby mojomaster4 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Hey guys, I know you don't remember my ass(not a bad word people, just think of it as butt with a bit of spike, but if it causes problems, I'll edit it) but I definitely remember many of you, maybe not by your IGNs, but by your FNs. Now, I've been gone for almost a year now and DR has changed much. I'll probably go to my old nation of Yllse and start playing once more, but then again I could get bored and leave after the first few days and start pursuing a more interesting task, like gardening or maybe even craftsmanship, but who knows! Finally, I hope many of you have finally grown out of your giant egos, as I was *bleep* tired of many people's bull*bleep* and this inside war that was happening, but knowing how it works in DR, this is not going to happen any time soon. Leaving my heated past aside, I wish you guys welcome me back with open arms and with free pizza! Thank you and good day.

You must be thinking: "But mojo-!"

I say good day!

Minipp

Re: I'm back, hopefully for the long run!

Postby Minipp » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:32 pm

mojomaster4 wrote:Hey guys, I know you don't remember my ass(not a bad word people, just think of it as butt with a bit of spike, but if it causes problems, I'll edit it) but I definitely remember many of you, maybe not by your IGNs, but by your FNs. Now, I've been gone for almost a year now and DR has changed much. I'll probably go to my old nation of Yllse and start playing once more, but then again I could get bored and leave after the first few days and start pursuing a more interesting task, like gardening or maybe even craftsmanship, but who knows! Finally, I hope many of you have finally grown out of your giant egos, as I was *bleep* tired of many people's bull*bleep* and this inside war that was happening, but knowing how it works in DR, this is not going to happen any time soon. Leaving my heated past aside, I wish you guys welcome me back with open arms and with free pizza! Thank you and good day.

You must be thinking: "But mojo-!"

I say good day!

Dear Mojo,

Thanks for putting so much thought into your introduction (welcome back) post. I don't really know who you are, nor do I really care. But I just wanted to let you know that I will never grow out of my giant ego.

If I were you, I would go to a nation that is a little more idiot proof. Yllse is full of lazy, greedy, incompentant players who just like to whine everytime they die to one of my guildmates (Karvinen and Klei)

Anyway, welcome back to game, and I hope to kill you soon!

Thanks,
Minipp :evil:
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

mojomaster4

Postby mojomaster4 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Hey Minipp, I remember you! Now ain't that some crazy doodoo(you know...rules and all that, gotta keep it clean)! Well, I only remember a handful of players as being egocentric cigarettes and you weren't one of them, so calm down. :) I know you'll kill me for I suck at PvP, which is why I avoid it as much as I can in many MMOs. My connection is also a major factor here...it sucks too. Anyway, I don't know which nation to choose, Yllse has been the one that I've spent most time on, but I used to be in Vys for some time, lol. I know what you're thinking: "traitor!". :P

Anyway, I hope I see you in game either as friend or foe, but I'll always see you as a friend.

Toni

Postby Toni » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Ok stop it, you'll make us cry.
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

mojomaster4

Postby mojomaster4 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:41 pm

The only thing that can make you guys cry is if DR was to disappear forever. Either that or have your precious computer smashed to pieces.

Kamos

Postby Kamos » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Hey mojo.
Your name sounds vaguely familiar and so does the "give an internet" signature.
Anyway, have fun and don't mind the trolls.

mojomaster4

Postby mojomaster4 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:23 am

Kamos wrote:Hey mojo.
Your name sounds vaguely familiar and so does the "give an internet" signature.
Anyway, have fun and don't mind the trolls.

Thanks bro! Trolls are everywhere today. Good trolls are rare, though.

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:28 am

Welcome back! (Y) Sorry I cannot give you a warm welcome in game though ( not playing at the moment ). '-_-

Return to “Player introduction”