[Event] Gold Coin Madness

Here will be posted the upcoming events in the world of Dragon Raja.
GMTempest

[Event] Gold Coin Madness

Postby GMTempest » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:49 pm

The Event
A rich patron with a hobby of collecting gold coins has had his entire life savings of gold coins lost! He reports his caravan was ambushed by menacing tricksters known as Sars who attacked it and ran away with the loot.

Please retrieve the gold coins from the Sars.
The patron will be waiting for you at your local bank for his gold coins @
Yllse- 435, 14
Zypern - 149, 193
Vyseus - 224, 79

The Prize
Each gold coin has a different worth. It will need the patron's expert eyes to evaluate it's history and value. You will be compensated accordingly depending on the evaluation. With over 20 different prizes can you win the Grand Prize worth over 7000 RE?

Rules
There are no rules!

When it will be held
Throughout the weekend of July 3rd and 4th

The location
Global (Sars can be anywhere) - They will be randomly spawned throughout the weekend! You may also get them from mini events held by GMs.
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

GMTempest

Re: [Event] Gold Coin Madness

Postby GMTempest » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:05 pm

Due to technical problems, the event will be delayed until next week. We are deeply sorry for this turn of events.
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

GMTempest

Postby GMTempest » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:10 am

First round of random summons has begun!

A mini event will be held at Barantan, Renus, and Heltern @ 3:30:00

Edit: Mini event concluded. Remember mini event is not the real event. Sars have already been randomly spawned in over 20 maps.
Videos:

GMTempest

Postby GMTempest » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Another round of Sars has been summoned!

Mini event #2 [Trivia] will begin at 18:00:00 Sever Time

Edit: Mini event #2 has concluded. Remember mini event is not the real event. Sars have already been randomly spawned in over 20 maps.
Videos:

GMTempest

Postby GMTempest » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:11 am

Another round of Sars has been summoned!

Mini event #3 will begin at 22:00:00. It will be a war event. There will be an event for players who join war (Don't need to win) but also an extra event for the winners of the war!

Edit: Mini event #3 has concluded.
Videos:

GMTempest

Postby GMTempest » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:13 am

Summonings for Gold Coin event has ended! Hope you all enjoyed it. There are still plenty of stray Sars around.

This event is not your only chance to get gold coins. There will be many more in the future
Videos:

Return to “Events”