[Event] Monster Survival!

Here will be posted the upcoming events in the world of Dragon Raja.
GMTempest

[Event] Monster Survival!

Postby GMTempest » Tue May 11, 2010 5:32 am

The Event
Monsters are tired of all the beatings they've received! For this event they will be allowed to attack players as much as they want. The objective for you, the player, is to survive (Not die).
All skills,magic, and combat will be disabled for the event. Therefore monsters can't die.

There will be two types of play for this event:

Last man standing
We will continuously summon monsters until there is only 1 player left.

Monster Hell
We will continuously summon monsters for 2 minutes, after the time is up all summoned monsters will begin dying off. The survivors after all monsters die will be rewarded.

There will be 3 rounds for each. It will begin with 3 rounds of LMS and then 3 rounds of monster hell. In between rounds there will be a break for players to refill their potion box and inventory.

The Prize
Last Man standing
:arrow: 200 RE
:arrow: A secret from a nation of their choice

Monster Hell
:arrow: 1x Sardonyx

Rules
The rules are simple:
No ress pots will be allowed. Those using it will be removed from the event for all rounds.

When it will be held
Sunday, May 16th 2:00:00 Server time (Note that 2:00:00 is a new day for the server so be sure to check when this event is for your timezone). Also when the round begins, there will be no new comers! You must wait for a round to end before entering the event!

The location
O/X map. It can be accessed from the colossal arena NPC @ 117,110.
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

GMTempest

Re: [Event] Monster Survival!

Postby GMTempest » Sun May 16, 2010 5:23 am

This event has concluded! I apologize for my absence during round 3 of monster hell, my internet went down momentarily but another GM was there to continue the summons (I heard he went easy :lol: ). There is still 1 player left who needs to be rewarded.

Hope you had fun!
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

Return to “Events”