Empower Event

Here will be posted the upcoming events in the world of Dragon Raja.
GMNeria
Site Admin

Empower Event

Postby GMNeria » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:20 am

Dear Player , i will organize an empower map event the next weekend coming up(2nd-3rd and 4th of july)

This event can trigger in any hour (1 st 2 st 3 st.... etc) if it does occur a message will appear saying a map has been empowered.

Empowered map
anything can happen in an empowered map once a map has been empowered one of the choices above will be done on that map.
1-treasure maps opened
2-monster dropping goods
3-hide and seek within that map
4-special monster to kill (last hitter will be rewarded)
5- insane lvling pits

1- treasure map opened
i will open a total of 6 treasure maps in that map, those map can be any difficulty

2-monster dropping goods (most common event to occur)
i will summon some monsters here and there dropping some items.

3-hide and seek
i will hide in the map and will reward first one to find me then move to another random location.I will repeat that process until someone has found me 3 times total.
the 1st time someone finds me will get 3 gold coins
the 2nd time that same person finds me will get chaos map
the 3rd time that same person finds me will get an insane map and a legend D1 of his choice (that or 45 min passed will end this event).

4-special monster to kill (last hitter will be rewarded)
i will summon a strong monster that will drop a special item and some other monsters that will drop random items too.

5-insane lvling pits:
i will create some insane lvling pits for an hour some might drop items (please note that event will trigger an higher exp boost)

once a map has been empowered exp on that map will also be increased for 1 hour.

see you all next week end!!!

Return to “Events”