Chinese
Friday

Re: 初来报到,感觉人气非常低啊

Postby Friday » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:33 pm

ZT会长都给封号了 你觉得GM有偏见吗? 我看不到

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:07 pm

為什麼你們總是說ZT和GM(有關係 ). 你們應該不知道 Carebears(伊斯公會)裡面有比ZT多3倍GM吧 我很想知道為什麼沒有人說他們而說ZT不是. 是因為他們不是贏家嗎 而ZT是.

WishingStar

Postby WishingStar » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:24 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:為什麼你們總是說ZT和GM(有關係 ). 你們應該不知道 Carebears(伊斯公會)裡面有比ZT多3倍GM吧 我很想知道為什麼沒有人說他們而說ZT不是. 是因為他們不是贏家嗎 而ZT是.

u just said it, GM joined the game, and what will players think of?even if they arent in ZT, but they shouldn't join game in 1st place.
ShootingStar vys warrior

BowL

Postby BowL » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:26 pm

WishingStar wrote:
ArabianArrow wrote:為什麼你們總是說ZT和GM(有關係 ). 你們應該不知道 Carebears(伊斯公會)裡面有比ZT多3倍GM吧 我很想知道為什麼沒有人說他們而說ZT不是. 是因為他們不是贏家嗎 而ZT是.

u just said it, GM joined the game, and what will players think of?even if they arent in ZT, but they shouldn't join game in 1st place.

They host DR cause they liked it .. now u said they shouldnt play?

WishingStar

Postby WishingStar » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:33 pm

BowL wrote:
WishingStar wrote:

They host DR cause they liked it .. now u said they shouldnt play?

yes and that leads to corruption? since u said they host Dr and they liked it, that means they ban anyone they feel like it? change setting when they like it?
ShootingStar vys warrior

BowL

Postby BowL » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Alot change on this server yes .. n u can c GM always put a poll on the stuff they wanna to change to c what players want

N they banned who without reason ?

WishingStar

Postby WishingStar » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:18 am

BowL wrote:Alot change on this server yes .. n u can c GM always put a poll on the stuff they wanna to change to c what players want

and how many player actually vote? 15 max??mostly ur guild is doing the vote??
couple days ago my forum account got banned without reason , the only thing he wrote was "GoodBye"
and i didnt even add any phrase that is flaming or offensive?

oh beside if u noticed, GM are now commonly on the forum asking what player wants? coz they finally knows how fuked up they are when they losing players? normally GM doesnt even ask" what would u like us to do to improve the server" now suddenly CN majority quit, they start asking in forum??think about it?
ShootingStar vys warrior

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:45 am

WishingStar wrote:
BowL wrote:Alot change on this server yes .. n u can c GM always put a poll on the stuff they wanna to change to c what players want

and how many player actually vote? 15 max??mostly ur guild is doing the vote??
couple days ago my forum account got banned without reason , the only thing he wrote was "GoodBye"
and i didnt even add any phrase that is flaming or offensive?

oh beside if u noticed, GM are now commonly on the forum asking what player wants? coz they finally knows how fuked up they are when they losing players? normally GM doesnt even ask" what would u like us to do to improve the server" now suddenly CN majority quit, they start asking in forum??think about it?

Are the CNs IP banned from forum? Who's stopping them from voting?

conage

Postby conage » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:52 am

Yaya CN are very very important. What i can see only 2 reasons you all quit:

1. Laggy server. But we also lag, ping around 300~800, crashing sometimes. Yes it's annoying but what to do? This is international server you need to know that.

2. Losing in game. Yes you'll are losing in game sometime, but turn around and claim GM is helping ZT. Why can't you all think positively that people is more hardcore than you all. Yes some of them play with no life, so far i didn't see any GM helping ZT or any other guilds or people. Is this the CN spirit of accusing people when losing? Please who us CN spirit! And i also Chinese here, i hope that you all can be strong and make it balance no matter for vys,zyp or yllse.

All Nation have some big guilds, try to build it up and it will be very fun if everyone united. And really, i can't deny that you all CN is really United + Teamwork well, I really envy on this.

Would not like to start any flame, just to let you know my thought which i observed these matters so far. ^_^

WishingStar

Postby WishingStar » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:26 am

conage wrote:Yaya CN are very very important. What i can see only 2 reasons you all quit:

1. Laggy server. But we also lag, ping around 300~800, crashing sometimes. Yes it's annoying but what to do? This is international server you need to know that.

2. Losing in game. Yes you'll are losing in game sometime, but turn around and claim GM is helping ZT. Why can't you all think positively that people is more hardcore than you all. Yes some of them play with no life, so far i didn't see any GM helping ZT or any other guilds or people. Is this the CN spirit of accusing people when losing? Please who us CN spirit! And i also Chinese here, i hope that you all can be strong and make it balance no matter for vys,zyp or yllse.

All Nation have some big guilds, try to build it up and it will be very fun if everyone united. And really, i can't deny that you all CN is really United + Teamwork well, I really envy on this.

Would not like to start any flame, just to let you know my thought which i observed these matters so far. ^_^

when did u see us losing? are you one of those zT dogs and come bark for them?and which eye did u see GM didnt help?
ShootingStar vys warrior

Return to “中文”