*NEW UPCOMING* Coin Gambling System rewards

Here will be posted every news regarding the server.
GMTempest

*NEW UPCOMING* Coin Gambling System rewards

Postby GMTempest » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Gold Coin

Five Dollar Coin

One Dollar Coin

50 Cent Coin

How it will work
In exchange for crit, a NPC will give you a coin (Gold,5 dollar, 1 dollar, 50 cent). Gold coin will be the rarest to get, while 50 cent coins are the most common. After you receive your coin, you can use it at the respective location for a chance to get one of the rewards above. You only get one reward from that box, not all the rewards within that box (I.E for gold coins you have a 5% chance to hit the top items box [10k RE, level 5 SC, soda, and gembox], you do not get all items but only one of them. After you hit the jackpot, you have a 1/4th chance for any of the item)

New items
Many of you wanted the soda drink weapon so we've made a way for you to get it! Note that it does not come with santa suit! Further, brilliant drop is a ground decoration item (It has an animation when dropped on ground), the snowman and christmas tree seeds can be planted (But not harvested) for a special tree.

Rares?
Presently for armour the rares for warriors/priest will be hardest effect. Mages will be Magic Vigor. And thieves/archers will be force. This is subject to change in the future, more effects will most likely be added.
For daggers it is randomly chosen and can be hardest,smart,basic,magic vigor, or counter attack.

When will it be released? How much will it cost per try? What will my odds be to get a gold coin?
It will be released anywhere from 1-3 weeks depending on smoothness of testing and time constraints. The cost per try will range between 15 million - 40 million depending on current and future expected market price for crit. This number is subjected to change even after release.

The odds for each coin will be as follows:
Gold Coin: 5%
5 Dollar Coin: 10%
1 Dollar Coin: 30%
50 Cent Coin: 55%

This too may be subject to change.

Atleast 15m per try? That sounds really expensive! It'll take me days to get that much and its risky!
Note, this is not intended to be a daily quest nor something that can be easily done once a day. It is a high cost/high risk gambling system and not a guaranteed profit reward. Use it at your own risk. This system is intended to increase the value of crit and allow the hoarders of crit to finally use it on something.

*Note prizes are subject to change before release
*Lastly, we stress that the coins are ingame items and not real life money.
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

Return to “Server News”