Regarding account ownership changes and mail changes

Here will be posted every news regarding the server.
GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Regarding account ownership changes and mail changes

Postby GMSignPainter » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:01 pm

Dear Players,

Over the course of the past months, a lot of you have requested to transfer the ownership of accounts and opened tickets regarding mail changes. I just went through the last ones that have been waiting since November (sorry for delaying the these, I had to focus on fixing the movement update first).

So first, I would like first to remind everyone that we do not endorse any form of account buying/selling. So if you buy/sell an account, it's at your own risk, no matter the time we take to change the mail and secondary password.

Furthermore, handling these mail & secondary password requests eat a lot of my work time. Due to end of the year holidays coming up for me, I will have less and less work time available, meaning it will be very complicated for me to handle these request in time. I will finish the ones that are currently opened but I'm warning you all that I won't handle any new request until the end of January.

However, I do plan on adding a feature on the website for you to change an account's mail or secondary password without requiring my help.

I hope you all understand.

Regards,

GMSignPainter

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: Regarding account ownership changes and mail changes

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:25 am

Dear Players,

A little follow up on my previous announcement on the matter.

Mail changes are eating a lot of my work time and energy as explained before, which I'd rather put on resolving other issues and developping the game.

I have therefore taken the decision to deny any further mail change request. However, any mail change request that has been made prior to this announcement will be honoured (but they might take a while to be done).

I still plan on adding a feature on the website so you guys can do it on your own eventually. But until then, no more mail change will be handled.

I hope you understand.

Regards,

GMSignPainter

Return to “Server News”